Zamula (Eating)
Allison (Demoted)
Atkinson (Day to Year)
JVR (IR)
Anisimov (Lurks)
Brown (IR, AHL conditioning assignment)
Brink (IR, Skating)
Couturier (IR)
Ellis (Lament my loss, my labour, and my pain, All ye that hear my woeful plaint and cry)

BRUINS LINEUP:

Marchand-Bergeron-Pastrnak
Hall-Krejci-DeBrusk
Frederic-Coyle-Zacha
Foligno-Nosek-Greer

Grzelcyk-McAvoy
Lindholm-Clifton
Stralman-Carlo

Ullmark
Kinkaid

Injuries/Scratches:

Swayman (Out!?)

*All images stolen from NHL.com. All lineups based on whatever was last reported by media or last game, supposedly. Beef-Manufactured Lineups are prone to error, ingest with caution. Side effects may include deforestation and peeing in @CanadianFlyer88's pants. Information may be updated at random as it arrives*

GDT Song:

Last edited:

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I just copied over the roster from pregame last night. Based on some of the line blendering last night and some of the successes that produced, if anyone with the team is being diligent it'll produce new line ideas and these will be obsolete. Boston lineup is ancient, from the 13th. I'll try to modernize it.

5v5 On-Ice:

1668633455753.png

1668633476831.png

5v5 Goal/Shot diff:

1668633519753.png

1668633538819.png

Goalies:

1668633579338.png

Hart has been back to earth after being sick.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Magua and BiggE

Crescent Street

Saturday Nite Hockey
Sep 19, 2004
Long Island
I just copied over the roster from pregame last night. Based on some of the line blendering last night and some of the successes that produced, if anyone with the team is being diligent it'll produce new line ideas and these will be obsolete. Boston lineup is ancient, from the 13th. I'll try to modernize it.
Bruins lines are correct.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
One team hired Tortorella. The other hired Montgomery.

Cassidy is doing well with Vegas too. Imagine going from Julien to Cassidy to Montgomery instead of Hakstol to Vigneault to Tortorella. The Flyers do know the next coach doesn’t have to be longer in the tooth than the last, right?

Montgomery had a top 3 PP with the Blues for years. So far, they are at the bottom this season. Bruins top 5ish, which is a bit of a step up for them, even with injuries.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Best team in the league, still unbeaten at home. We'll probably win this game... and then lose the next three.

BobbyClarkeFan16

Nov 29, 2005
Goderich, Ontario
The Flyers are gonna get throttled. Every team in the league has now discovered how to beat the Flyers, not like it was hard. Contain the Hayes/ Konecny line and they're done. Hart looks to be rattled now and pucks that at one time wouldn't get by him are now beating him regularly. Great coaching job by Dillabaugh with his handling of Hart.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
It's a good test, they've been playing weaker times, now we'll see how much of their improvement is real and how much is a mirage.
Winning isn't the issue in this game, it's being able to hang with a more talented team and not be hemmed in all night in your D-zone.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
A good test?!?!? Boston is going to boot f*** them. The Bruins have built a team. Schmuck has no clue what he wants the Flyers to be. Big difference between the two organizations.

Last night we could barely hang with one of the few teams worse than us. All while they are decimated with injuries.

But Bruins will be a good test.

f*** me sideways.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
It's a good test, they've been playing weaker times, now we'll see how much of their improvement is real and how much is a mirage.
Winning isn't the issue in this game, it's being able to hang with a more talented team and not be hemmed in all night in your D-zone.
They've been playing weaker teams and still cant even beat them and you think they've improved?? 🤣😂🤣 The government must give you some amazing drugs because you are delusional on pretty much everything. Care to share them?

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
They're playing better at 5x5, Hart fell back to earth and the STs are struggling, but first things first.
Team has to consistently break even or a little better 5x5, better against bad teams, close to .500 against good teams.
Then worry about STs, got to walk before you run.

If you can get everyone on the same page and play the game the "right way," come spring it'll be easier to integrate prospects into the lineup in preparation for next season.

And that's all they can realistically hope to accomplish this season.

Reactions: Hextallent63

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
They're playing better at 5x5, Hart fell back to earth and the STs are struggling, but first things first.
Team has to consistently break even or a little better 5x5, better against bad teams, close to .500 against good teams.
Then worry about STs, got to walk before you run.

If you can get everyone on the same page and play the game the "right way," come spring it'll be easier to integrate prospects into the lineup in preparation for next season.

And that's all they can realistically hope to accomplish this season.
They have been playing better over the last few games, but again, in terms of pure xGF% they were putrid over their first 10 games. Basically playing as bad as any team has played in 10 years. So realistically, there was no where to go but up. So, let's not look at 6 game samples and say they are definitively better or worse. There's just way too much variance in those short samples.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
They have been playing better over the last few games, but again, in terms of pure xGF% they were putrid over their first 10 games. Basically playing as bad as any team has played in 10 years. So realistically, there was no where to go but up. So, let's not look at 6 game samples and say they are definitively better or worse. There's just way too much variance in those short samples.
That's why I'm focused on the December to TDL stretch (after that, things get chaotic again as you start spring auditions).

With the lack of talent on the squad, they're not going to become a good team, what they need to become is a structured team, so it's a better environment to develop prospects as they enter the lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad