Prospect Info: 17-18 Blues Top Prospect #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
Went with Kyrou.

I'm hoping to see him really improve his game this season and become a big leader for Sarnia. He's got a good chance of making Canada's WJC team too.

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
Can we leave this one open until the guy I like starts to win?

Sure, but only if it's the guy I'm also voting for. :sarcasm:

Seriously though, that last poll was crazy. I didn't check the poll all too often but I recall only seeing TT lead once ever - the final tally of 37-36. Weird.

My guess is Kyrou takes this one rather convincingly and we can move onto #9 relatively soon.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Sure, but only if it's the guy I'm also voting for. :sarcasm:

Seriously though, that last poll was crazy. I didn't check the poll all too often but I recall only seeing TT lead once ever - the final tally of 37-36. Weird.

My guess is Kyrou takes this one rather convincingly and we can move onto #9 relatively soon.
I know TT was up late last night when stlwahoo cast his vote (about 1:30am, IIRC).

It was within one or two votes for much of the way. It was tied several times when I checked in, including earlier today.

sfvega

Apr 20, 2015
Went with Kyrou the last 4 votes. Tired of watching him fail, voted Schmatlz. Get your **** together, Kyrou.

nicholas89alex

Nov 16, 2012
It's pretty nice that we have guys who could very conceivably make an impact at the NHL level this far down our vote

Shwabeal

Feb 24, 2016
Kyrou over Schmaltz by a hair due to his upside. Schmaltz then Sanford for me next.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Schmaltz. Still a lot of questions marks about Kyrou, IMO.

Agreed. Kyrou had a nice season last year without a lot of help in Sarnia, but I think a lot of the attention he is getting is coming from a couple good days of 4v4/3v3 at prospect camp...I am just not sold yet, but hopefully he makes me look like an idiot.

Went with Kyrou the last 4 votes. Tired of watching him fail, voted Schmatlz. Get your **** together, Kyrou.

:laugh:

Clearly your vote is a jinx and now Schmaltz will lose. Thanks a lot ya jerk! :sarcasm:

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
the fact that jordan kyrou and jordan schmaltz are still on the board at #8 makes me happy asa blues fan lol

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
This was goes for Schmaltz.

Next Mikkola who really reminds of Karl Alzner. Defensive dmen who has skills to transition game. Plays simple, safe game, good blocking shots and has edge on his game, but who lack of offensive skills.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Nobody cares who any of you are voting for in the next 3-5 polls. You can tell us in those threads.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Where does Blais rank for you? Just curious.

The way I rank them is first I pick who I think has the highest ceiling. If I think multiple players have a similiar ceiling I then go by who I think is closer to the NHL. I think Blais ceiling is similiar to Sundqvist but at this point Sundqvist is closer to the NHL therefore I would place Blais right behind Sundqvist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad