#15-Alexei Toropchenko (65%)
#16-Nolan Stevens (41%)
#17-Petteri Lindbohm (48%)
#18-Evan Fitzpatrick (41%)
#19-Tanner Kaspick (76%)
#20-Austin Poganski (38%)

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
Can folks voting for NKC explain why? Granted, it's not like the other options still available are great but 24 pts in 43 games in Swedish Jrs in his D+1 year isn't exactly impressive.

Now, I'll be the first to say that one has to look at translatable skills and not just stat watch when evaluating a prospect so I am admittedly fairly blind when it comes to NKC but typically, a guy will do more, usually much more, at his age and level if he is to have a chance at the NHL. I wish him luck in the Finnish Liiga this season.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
Can folks voting for NKC explain why? Granted, it's not like the other options still available are great but 24 pts in 43 games in Swedish Jrs in his D+1 year isn't exactly impressive.

Now, I'll be the first to say that one has to look at translatable skills and not just stat watch when evaluating a prospect so I am admittedly fairly blind when it comes to NKC but typically, a guy will do more, usually much more, at his age and level if he is to have a chance at the NHL. I wish him luck in the Finnish Liiga this season.
Quite honestly, I voted NKC because he is the only one on that list I have seen a few highlights of. :) Just as honestly, I shouldn't have voted, (and will refrain from doing so from now on), as I simply don't know enough about the remaining prospects. A couple of them, Sergeev and NKC, have me slightly intrigued because of a few positive, (but I suspect hyped), reviews. The only exception here is Vanelli, who has been in our system now for a long time. I really doubt he will be an NHL player at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad