16 years late and finally registered

Ciccarelli22eh

Jan 30, 2015
Hey guys just wanted to introduce my self. I'm 29 now and started liking the panthers when I was 13
I've been a long time die hard Panther fan going all the way back to the ciccarelli days and have been a reading these posts probably going back to then. My family gave Dino Ciccarelli his 1st pair of skates being neighbours with him in our hometown of the Sarnia Sting (OHL) He was definitely a fan favourite for us and retired a panther. My Panther days haven't been retired and absolutely love this team seeing where they have come from especially with Tallon and what he has done. Anyways it's great to be finally signed up and part of the board with all you. GO PANTHERS!!!!

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Welcome! It's always nice seeing more and more Panther fans join in on the discussions going on here

FlaPantherSwe*

Welcome! Wonder what's bringing the lurkers out?

Ive been lurking here since 2009. Been a Panthers fan since i visited my relatives in 1995. Anyway since i spend some hours here everyday i thought to myself time for me to join this community. So far i have loved every minute of it! 77 posts in 3 days, working hard to catch up.

Ekblast

"We're still learning." -Coach Brunette.
Nov 9, 2002
Flori-duh
www.Reddit.com
Ive been lurking here since 2009. Been a Panthers fan since i visited my relatives in 1995. Anyway since i spend some hours here everyday i thought to myself time for me to join this community. So far i have loved every minute of it! 77 posts in 3 days, working hard to catch up.

Quality over quantity. I've been here for 12+ years and have thousands less than some who have been here for 2 years. Post counts mean absolutely nothing.

Dabeast

Jun 13, 2014
South Florida
Hello. Welcome to the community and if we lose to the Oilers be prepared for people to say to trade the core for a top 6 winger.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Welcome.

IIRC I visited HF for the first time in early 2010, before the trade deadline. Then I started actively lurking around the playoffs, mostly just the mainboards.

Quality over quantity. I've been here for 12+ years and have thousands less than some who have been here for 2 years. Post counts mean absolutely nothing.
You can still do quality posts, even if you post a lot.

But you're right in saying that the count means nothing. I don't pay much attention to it, it's just.. there.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Welcome onboard!

Other question to all. Anyone know how old the board really is?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad