evg623X.gif

D8k5DyG.jpg

Updated line-ups are here

Last edited:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Good lord our GDTs... are getting better and better. I think you are scaring all the possible GDT making help we need off because they are so good. :yo:

And if you want to dabble in some GDTs (please help, they don't have to be this amazing), please stop by the stickied thread.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Caps will want to bounce back and not fall farther behind the Rangers and us. Need to keep pace with the mighty NYR.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
I didn't know Beagle was their 1C. Has Kuz really been that bad?

yes, but its still stupid not to let him play through his struggles with top linemates and mins. beagle was with ovi last night. kuzy will turn it around. our luck it will be vs us.

Last edited:

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Awesome sauce. Great GDT!

We're certain Murray is the guy tonight right?

Hasn't been confirmed yet. Neither has the Caps lines, but that's what they were last night, except for Holtby. I figured since they were playing B2B's they'd go with the guy who didn't play last night.

And, thanks to everyone for the kind words :)

EliteGoaltending

Jan 7, 2016
Everyone's doing a great job with the photoshop on here. :handclap:

It should be a fun game, but gotta think the Caps will be tired by the end of the 2nd. Hopefully there will be no injuries.
The last two games against the Leafs and the Wild were pretty boring, imo. Oil game was really fun, a constant back and forth action. Oilers are so quick in transition, they were flying through the neutral zone. Fun game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad