GDT: #16: Penguins@Sabres | Feb 17th 12:30 PM |Is Craig Adams better than Vanek?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
RM seemed to see all the shots coming straight at him, this is the way to score on him, quick left and right and release, few more like this

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
Has his 'horrid rebound control' led to any goals? No? Okay, keeping *****ing for no reason then.

Oh so its perfectly ok that he constantly gives the opposition multiple chances to score, and its been an issue his whole career that has prevented him from realizing his full potential. We'll just ignore it because it hasn't resulted in a goal today.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
At least Crosby's line is skating and bringing an effort. This all skate with Malkin and Neal has to end. It is Bylsma putting Tangradi on that line wasn't something Malkin wanted. He has to pick it up and play with more conviction and resolve. I don't see that right now.

Guins71

Mar 22, 2004
The one thing I've noticed about Beau Bennet is that he seems to be chasing the puck or a step behind the play. The puck hasn't found him much yet. That will come.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
I love how Fleury gets bowled over and no one does anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad