GDT: #16 – Penguins at Sabres – Sat Nov 8, 7:00PM ET – MSG-B, FX-CA – WGR

jvirk

Oct 31, 2013
51, 55, 28

Basically the 3 most important guys for the rebuild on the CURRENT Sabres roster lol

Others I guess are Myers, Gorges, and......umm...

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
Pens fan in peace. We by far have the worst commentators in the league, so feel free to make fun of them like we do.

Good luck with McEichel.

who the hell is that awkward guy that does the intermission interviews, he's cringeworthy, Potash?

sabres4ever

Yes, have some!
Jun 5, 2006
Virginia
watching him play through this ****hole of a season is revealing things about his character and desire that you see in only a rare handful of NHLers, cant wait for him to have a team that can match his level on a night to night basis

1. 110% effort.
2. Never quits.

Like I said earlier..wait til he has good linemates. He has tons o' potential

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
"We really just didn't compete hard enough, and when you don't want to work, pucks end up in your net."

"When you don't work hard......You get rid of Direct TV.

When you get rid of Direct TV ... you can't see Pierre McGuire.

When you can't see Pierre McGiure ... you don't get accolades for your Latvian Olympic performance.

Don't get rid of Direct TV

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
@BrianWGR

Stafford:
"We were outclassed in every way tonight, some bad penalties, they took advantage of our D-zone. They were on for sure" #Sabres

sba

Mar 25, 2004
Buffalo, NY
"When you don't work hard......You get rid of Direct TV.

When you get rid of Direct TV ... you can't see Pierre McGuire.

When you can't see Pierre McGiure ... you don't get accolades for your Latvian Olympic performance.

Don't get rid of Direct TV

hahahahahahaha well done

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
Harrington ..... That's all you need to know.

Harrington really thinks that McEichel is the only prospect that we'll ever have, so we shouldn't be tanking because it's not worth it. He should do us all a favor and just go away.

The roster will look look nothing like it does now in a few years, so I really have no idea how Harrington can make such a claim.

he's bored because he has nothing to write about. Losing is boring.

That brings me comfort that it's the way to go, if anything.

Mike Harrington is the stupidest person in the Buffalo sports media. He has the IQ of a tree branch.

Haha...thnx for your replies guys..

Sabretooth

May 14, 2013
Ohio
Perfectly executed odd-man rush. :laugh:

And Pittsburgh scores. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

So sitting in the arena while this was happening the sabres failed hard on their odd man rush and my wife says "that just about sums up the sabres right there" and i say "no only if they give up a goal at the other end" and well 3 seconds later the pucks behind enroth..... all i could do was laugh

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad