GDT: #16 – Ducks at Sabres – Sat Nov 2 – 7:00PM ET – MSG-B – WGR-AM

ckg927

Apr 2, 2007
Buffalo, NY
I understand what you're trying to say, but it's kind of hard to direct singular boos in a large arena :laugh:

Well, God knows the people in the 100 level are more likely to be on their phones than watching the game.

Give me a seat in the nosebleeds any day and Sunday too.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
More importantly Moulson and Hodgson add to their trade value.

Am I doing it right?

Sorry to inform you and Stokes but Hodgson is going to be here for the majority, if not all, of his shiny new 6 year deal.

The only way he gets moved is if he starts declining in development or a team wants to trade for him and coming back is a legit top line player the Sabres couldn't refuse.

Edit: oh you were joking :laugh:

Sorry

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Sorry to inform you and Stokes but Hodgson is going to be here for the majority, if not all, of his shiny new 6 year deal.

The only way he gets moved is if he starts declining in development or a team wants to trade for him and coming back is a legit top line player the Sabres couldn't refuse.
I probably like Hodgson more than anyone here.

It was a jab at people saying we will need to move him after we draft McDavid and Reinhart (as if those things are guaranteed to happen).

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Yeah man we should be contenders already 14 games into the rebuild. We deserve it because we were born.

Silly Sabres forgot to hit this...

qqct8z.jpg

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
I probably like Hodgson more than anyone here.

It was a jab at people saying we will need to move him after we draft McDavid and Reinhart (as if those things are guaranteed to happen).

Yea, I got that now :laugh:

It is silly how one or two fans out of thousands view Hodgson as a waste, not talented, slow, and trade bait.

Myers

:clap:

Nice!

Myers deep in the zone. I like it.

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
**** fair-weathered fans. Bunch of useless bandwidth cloggers.

Enroth blows tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad