GDT: 151204 Sharks @ Ducks 7pm

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

With 3 goalies on the Ducks roster, I guess each has to be flexible to get more time on the ice (and potentially a game or few). :D

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I hope the Sharks have more energy tonight than they did against the Pens. They were so enjoyable to watch on the recent road trip but Tuesday night felt like falling back into their apathetic ways. Maybe the Warriors are taking away some enjoyment I used to get from watching a Hockey game, but I didn't watch the end of the Sharks game on Tuesday (And missed the game against the Flames) and didn't regret it.

No Snog, just hope for a Sharks win and we have an entertaining 5-4 (Or something) hockey game.

Last edited:

Sysreq

Apr 9, 2015

Ah the best line I've seen all season. Tierney scratched

It's like the NHL equivalent of a wall-deck in MTG. 0 offense. 0 defense really. But damnit, it sure can take a pounding.

I hope this is one of those experiments that doesn't make it out of practice.

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley

Ah the best line I've seen all season. Tierney scratched

post-28652-thats-a-bold-strategy-cotton-g-6wCq.gif

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
It's clear why that's the 4th line. Ducks like to tow the line and take liberties with Sharks players at times. They won't play heavy minutes but will be there if needed.

AgentCooper

May 10, 2009
Boston
It's clear why that's the 4th line. Ducks like to tow the line and take liberties with Sharks players at times. They won't play heavy minutes but will be there if needed.

This issue isn't so much that Haley is playing, but that Tierney is not playing. He should be centering that line over Zubrus.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad