GDT: 151121 Sharks @ Penguins -- DeBoer out

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
Curtis Pashelka @CurtisPashelka
Some tweaks to #SJSharks lines -- 68-19-8, 27-12-42, 82-48-57, 83-50-18. Tennyson back in for Mueller on 3rd D pair
This is the line up I've wanted to see for a while now...I'm also very happy to see Haley in the press box.

On the other side, they continue to make some seriously questionable decisions with their PP, specifically the 2nd unit:
Curtis Pashelka @CurtisPashelka
Looks like Karlsson's been added to second PP unit for #SJSharks. Joins Ward, Wingels, Tennyson, Braun

They pulled off the lone playmaker in Hertl and added Karlsson.

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
This is the line up I've wanted to see for a while now...I'm also very happy to see Haley in the press box.

On the other side, they continue to make some seriously questionable decisions with their PP, specifically the 2nd unit:

I imagine the second unit will be a get it deep and crash the net type unit. Hertl would certainly help that but who knows.

spintops

Sep 13, 2013
Donskoi to try and get the 2nd unit going? I also wonder if that line gets back on track with 27 and 42 on the wings can the Sharks afford to just take Marleau off the line all together when Couture comes back.

CrypTic

Oct 2, 2013

I've wanted to see this as well. I'm glad I'll get to see Donskoi on the 2nd line and Goldobin with Hertl and Wingels. It is odd that they've pulled Hertl off the 2nd PP unit.

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
I've wanted to see this as well. I'm glad I'll get to see Donskoi on the 2nd line and Goldobin with Hertl and Wingels. It is odd that they've pulled Hertl off the 2nd PP unit.

spaghetti+on+the+wall.png

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Donskoi to try and get the 2nd unit going? I also wonder if that line gets back on track with 27 and 42 on the wings can the Sharks afford to just take Marleau off the line all together when Couture comes back.

I don't know why they would. When Couture gets back, that line goes back to Marleau-Couture-Ward. Donskoi would just go back to the 3rd with Hertl and whoever.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Spott is making the weirdest PP lineup decisiions. Those Toronto fans were right about how infuriating it is. At least it's not Clarkson on the 1st unit bad though

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
It seems only mildly hypocritical that PP time should be earned and Wingels has done absolutely nothing that warrants his placement on the second unit.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
It seems only mildly hypocritical that PP time should be earned and Wingels has done absolutely nothing that warrants his placement on the second unit.

That's a pretty good point. He's only got 6 points so far and 1 goal. Not that Hertl's got much more but he also passes the eye test and advanced stats test.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad