Zamula
Allison (Something Happened)
Atkinson (Day to Year)
JVR (IR)
Anisimov (Lurks)
Brown (IR)
Brink (IR)
Couturier (IR)
Ellis (Sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt)

STARS LINEUP:

Robertson-Hintz-Pavelski
Marchment-Seguin-Blumel
Benn-Johnston-Dellandrea
Faksa-Glendening-Kiviranta

Heiskanen-Miller
Suter-Lundkvist
Lindell-Hakanpaa

Oettinger
Wedgewood

Injuries/Scratches:

Oettinger (Game time decision)

*All images stolen from NHL.com. All lineups based on whatever was last reported by media or last game, supposedly. Beef-Manufactured Lineups are prone to error, ingest with caution. Side effects may include feral hogs and bonemonia. Information may be updated at random as it arrives*

GDT Song:

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Finally able to get this running. Oettinger being game-time is big, he's had a strong start to the season. Not Hart-Level, but up there. Unless he recently crumbled? I guess we'll find out once I pull the goalie comp in a second. You're all welcome for going with anything besides the low-hanging dismal rotting obvious fruit for GDT song.

Not gonna even guess what Tortorella plans on doing with Allison. I don't even know that he's out, I should probably check on that. Last Stars roster update was Friday, ours was Saturday right before the game.

5v5 On-Ice:

1668319078240.png

1668319120039.png

5v5 Goal Diff/Shots and Quality:

1668319195905.png

1668319224820.png

Goalies:

1668319295417.png

Last edited:

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017
Please lose
Has there ever been a fan base that wanted their team to lose so badly? What an indictment on the current management of the team. I am one of those who actively root for them to lose (although I do get a tinge of excitement when they score). Their brand of hockey, the one they have been playing since inception, is just so boring....I do not even need a winner, but I do need to be entertained....

I do not believe Lycksell played for the Phantoms last night. Do you think they are calling him up? Not sure why he would not play, unless they needed to get to their slug quota.....

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
SN in 4K. You can watch today !!!!
Nope. Unfortunately I have been dealing with my mom who has been in emergency since Wednesday evening. She is on oxygen but that night, could not catch her breath so we had to call 911. Taken to a hospital 100 kms away from us. So 1sr few days were driving back and forth everyday then this weekend stayed in hotel for 2 nights. 2 days ago we got a call from her when we were 10 minutes away saying "hurray and get here. I am in trouble". Not a call you want to get. But when we got there, she was settled and breathing OK. She had a crazy spasm in her are that resulted in 10nurses flooding her room and none of them had ever seen that happen before. Anyways, she is getting the care she needs right now but she is still in emergency. Coming on here to distract the brain is my get away....and the shit Flyers can't even make that enjoyable anymore, lol.

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
Nope. Unfortunately I have been dealing with my mom who has been in emergency since Wednesday evening. She is on oxygen but that night, could not catch her breath so we had to call 911. Taken to a hospital 100 kms away from us. So 1sr few days were driving back and forth everyday then this weekend stayed in hotel for 2 nights. 2 days ago we got a call from her when we were 10 minutes away saying "hurray and get here. I am in trouble". Not a call you want to get. But when we got there, she was settled and breathing OK. She had a crazy spasm in her are that resulted in 10nurses flooding her room and none of them had ever seen that happen before. Anyways, she is getting the care she needs right now but she is still in emergency. Coming on here to distract the brain is my get away....and the shit Flyers can't even make that enjoyable anymore, lol.
Sorry about your mom. I am glad she is doing better, I hope for the best!

Audible Velvet

Jul 9, 2015
Philthadelphia
Sympathy to you, Tri. I hope things stay alright.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004

Hope she’s doing well , moms are as tough as they come !!

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Hoping to see some jerseys get tossed and boos starting by the end of the 1st.

Stars been struggling a bit , but this game has the potential to be just a shit kicking. Like we barely touch the puck and the the little bitch Alladin has a meltdown post game.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

Best wishes for your mom.

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
Hoping for a speedy recovery man!

CSKA1974

Feb 10, 2010
Flyerville
Full and speedy recovery to her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad