GDT: #15|Sabers vs Pens|Tue, Nov. 16|7:00PM|PPG|F-You! I won't do what you tell me!

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
:sabresVS.:pens
"KILLING IN THE NAME"

Tue, Nov. 16 - 2021|7:00PM|PPG|ATTSN-PT,MSG-B

GAME CENTER

Projected Lineups
:pens
5-5-4 (14)
STATS

Guentzel - Crosby - Rust
Zucker - Carter - Kapanen
Simon - E-Rod - Heinen
ZAR - Blueger - McGinn

Dumoulin - Letang
Pettersson - Marino
Matheson - Ruhwedel

Jarry - DeSmith

Skinner-Thompson-Asplund
Caggiula-Cozens-Hinostroza
Murray-Eakin-Okposo
Bjork-Ruotsalainen-Hayden

Dahlin-Pysyk
Bryson-Miller
Butcher-Hagg

Dell - Tokarski

RAGE!! RAGE!

Last edited:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
They’re not going to fire him in a Olympic year. That won’t happen till the off season.

what does one have to do with the other? He doesn’t need to be employed by the Pens to coach the US Men and it’s not going to look bad on the Pens or something, anymore than it normally does to fire a coach…folks part ways all the time…he can “resign” like JR did if it makes them feel better…

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
what does one have to do with the other? He doesn’t need to be employed by the Pens to coach the US Men and it’s not going to look bad on the Pens or something, anymore than it normally does to fire a coach…folks part ways all the time…he can “resign” like JR did if it makes them feel better…
These are the usual penguins options:

1. Show up. Play hard, get lead, blow lead... win by a hair or leave it to OT.
2. Underestimate a low standing team... get ploughed. Make some sort of half-arsed come back when the game is already lost.
3. Play decent... power play cripples them lose or limp to OT.
4. Show up and play above their level and dominate a win... shit the bed next game. Cuz penguins are broken.

I leave anything out?

wgknestrick

Aug 14, 2012
Our chances of playoffs just dropped 10% in the last week. Those were painful losses. PIT is close to a coin toss to make the playoffs, and I'm surprised its that high. I think the predictive models just lag a bit behind.

FEQvVljWYAkysoA

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Our chances of playoffs just dropped 10% in the last week. Those were painful losses. PIT is close to a coin toss to make the playoffs, and I'm surprised its that high. I think the predictive models just lag a bit behind.

FEQvVljWYAkysoA
I don't buy any of it if the capitals had less chance to make the post season than the penguins.

There is no way in hell the capitals miss the playoffs.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
This team is the type that would have lost to the Thrashers 7-2 in 2003

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad