3. Tippett

tenor.gif
51Ssq6R4PTL._SY300_QL70_.jpg

Last edited:

ponder719

Haute Couturier
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Maybe the secret sauce for Petersen is to not tell him he's playing. Just throw him out there so he doesn't have time to think about it. This city seems to have good luck with "no thoughts, just vibes" teams, after all.

• Haha
Reactions: Ironmanrulez

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
As stated after the San Jose loss "In the wacky world of unpredictability, they lose tonight and rebound with at least two wins against the 33-12-3 combined records of the next four opponents."

I asked, why can’t they do this every game.

I’ll ask it again

Why can’t they do this every game?

MSE

When nothing makes sense and I have a phd in making no sense, I have to ask how does any of this make any sense?

You’re the one with a brain, I don’t have one.

Reactions: BernieParent

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
I asked, why can’t they do this every game.

I’ll ask it again

Why can’t they do this every game?

MSE

When nothing makes sense and I have a phd in making no sense, I have to ask how does any of this make any sense?

You’re the one with a brain, I don’t have one.
Almost every other team in the League is asking something similarly. St. Louis won by six goals over a team that many have as a pick to win the Stanley Cup. The inconsistencies of the current game can be multifold: travel, injuries, special teams, goaltending, you name it. But the inner drive is as important a commodity as anything. How in the hell do the Flyers lose...what 26 of their last 32 (IIRC) against the San Jose franchise. Not a bad team through the years but not a dominant franchise either. It's sports. They aren't as good as their best game and they aren't as bad as their worst but that could be said of many teams.

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
Almost every other team in the League is asking something similarly. St. Louis won by six goals over a team that many have as a pick to win the Stanley Cup. The inconsistencies of the current game can be multifold: travel, injuries, special teams, goaltending, you name it. But the inner drive is as important a commodity as anything. How in the hell do the Flyers lost...what 26 of their last 32 (IIRC) against the San Jose franchise. Not a bad team through the years but not a dominant franchise either. It's sports. They aren't as good as their best game and they aren't as bad as their worst but that could be said of many teams.
It’s the leadership core…

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad