GDT: #15: FLYERS at Coyotes, Monday, Nov. 5, 2018, 9:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Raanta is a damn good goalie. I targeted & stole him at a great overlay in my fantasy league.

He had a poor rookie season in Chicago; otherwise has been great in both Finland & the NHL.

And the ‘Yotes performance shows just what kind of difference goaltending can make.

Ghosts Beer

Feb 10, 2014
Any other franchise you’d be resting a player who was a question the night before a game. With the Flyers, you have to question it.

Give the start to Pickard. He may have pulled a rabbit out but deserves another start after almost stealing a win for us.
I agree Pickard should start again. But my God his rebound control is horrific.

Reactions: TheKingPin

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
Who is more dysfunctional , the team or us?
robert deniro.jpg

marcsson68

Jan 23, 2018
This one is hard to bet. Playing against the bad Coyotes team of the past after some of the better road games would've resulted in a bad performance with a loss. Add the goaltending and PK situation of both teams and you'd feel a 6-0 shutout coming up.

But with the improved Coyotes team of this season it might just be the game to shine unexpectedly.

Ghosts Beer

Feb 10, 2014
Elliot’s just recently got better. I feel like all our goalies over the last decade have been bad at it.
Yeah, I can’t think of one. Sean Burke used to kick it right into the slot.
But I guess it’s tough with how hard players shoot & with all the traffic on that small ice surface.

Reactions: TheKingPin

Ghosts Beer

Feb 10, 2014
Btw, loved Tocchet as a player; think he’s a lousy coach. I like Chaykah, but I think he made a mistake hiring Tocchet as his coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad