GDT: 15/11/15: Leafs @ Rangers. 7PM .. Bob Cole calling this one.. Oh babyyyy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEER

Sep 21, 2015
Let's keep this win streak going..!

Leafs vs Rangers Match-Up - Montage

GO LEAFS GO !!

Bullseye

Jun 14, 2012
Niagara
Bernier should have a great game tonight - the boys will do their best to get him a win in his first game back.

By the way - Bernie needs a nickname!

TML1

Oct 18, 2014
Bernier's gotten so little in goal support in most of his starts. Hopefully the offence can get more then 1 goal for him tonight.

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
I wonder if Babcock would have the stones to actually sit Phaneuf for a game.

He hasn't played amazing and has taken bad penalty calls at poor times.

Sorry, no can do.

You cannot portray or speak poorly of your most promising trade piece from now until TDL.. the best we can hope for is limit his playing time :sarcasm:

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
Bernier lets in a goal in the first 5 shots, gets pulled after 5 goals, Reimer plays amazing, Leafs win 5-4.

:D
giphy.gif

showtime8

Jun 30, 2010
Toronto, ON
Sorry, no can do.

You cannot portray or speak poorly of your most promising trade piece from now until TDL.. the best we can hope for is limit his playing time :sarcasm:

haha, my bad.

I shall not speak ill of Phaneuf.

But honestly, what sort of message does it send for Phaneuf to be sent on the top power play and playing a ton of minutes, but still take awful, selfish penalties.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
i'm sorry, i couldn't help but laugh.

"a moment of silence."

then

"let's go rangers."
SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UPPP!

Gary Batman

Aug 4, 2014
Bernier's gotten so little in goal support in most of his starts. Hopefully the offence can get more then 1 goal for him tonight.

Look at Bernier's save %. If anything, skaters need to be complaining about him for not providing even mediocre goaltending. Tough to score goals when you are always worried that the goalie might let in a softie any moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad