GDT: #15 - 02/19/2013 | Montreal Canadiens @ New York Rangers | Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012
The best thing for this team going forward: fire Sullivan, buyout Richards, and trade Gaborik.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
What the **** is going on with these ****ing players? Can't ****ing manage a ****ing pass without doing something dumb. Pass when the shot is there, fan on 5 shots tonight and turns the puck over. Without Nash and the team is ****. Callahan isn't nearly as good, Richards is absolute ****. Veteran my ass. He's stuck in a slump like an AHLer. No one can handle a pass, no one can finish plays. Pathetic.

Doctor King Schultz

Garian Maborik
May 3, 2012
NYC
i don;'t understand why you think its stupid to pull hank. faceoff in their zone down by 1 with under 2 minutes left.

Icing goals. With the way we were playing I would have left Hank in net until the power play was over and then pulled him when Montreal can't score from the other end of the ice with no consequences

noupf

Jan 31, 2007
F-cking embrassment.

this team is not going to do a damn thing come playoff time, if they even make it in. I was for Nash, but we lost so much more than we gained.......Prust included.

useref15

Oct 11, 2009
New Jersey
i don;'t understand why you think its stupid to pull hank. faceoff in their zone down by 1 with under 2 minutes left.

because we already have an extra man and they can just shoot it down the ice like they did to close out the game. Why not actually win the faceoff first before Hank is pulled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad