GDT: 141030 - Sharks @ Wild 5pm CSNCA

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
KKurzCSN 12:34pm via Twitter for iPhone

I'll be on @NHLNetwork with @MearsyNHL and @EJHradek_NHL at 3:40 PT/6:40 ET from @XcelEnergyCtr #SJSharks

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
I am somewhat surprised that with all of the dysunction that is Sharks hockey; this team is tied for 5th in the league overall (yet 3rd in their division). With that being said...

Sharks 4 Goodrow, Jumbo, Burnzie, Hertl
Wild 1 Coyle

5H4RK5

May 3, 2007
Looking good this year Wild maybe you can contribute to a worthy cause, but if the Sharks win that's alright......................

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I am somewhat surprised that with all of the dysunction that is Sharks hockey; this team is tied for 5th in the league overall (yet 3rd in their division). With that being said...

Sharks 4 Goodrow, Jumbo, Burnzie, Hertl
Wild 1 Coyle

It's mainly because we're at 11 games. A lot of the other teams have better point percentages at this point.

Blackbear

Jan 3, 2007
I've always kind of liked the Sharks for some reason. Apparently Stalock isn't playing? I was hoping he would. Watched him a lot in college, would have been fun to watch him play again.

G/L tonight boys :handclap:

Maybe you like SJ because they are descended from the North Stars :)

McDeez

Feb 8, 2007
San Jose
Every time i see Kurz face i just want to punch it. Idk why... Anyways Sharks win 5-3
Hertl x3 Burns Thornton

MichaelPonce

Aug 25, 2014
San Jose
As we wait for the puck to drop, here's my Tale of the Tape preview for the game. Feel free to chime in on it -- feedback is always welcomed.

As for my scoring predictions...

Sharks def. Wild 4-1
Scoring:
SJ
Marleau (power play; Burns, Thornton)
Pavelski (Thornton, Vlasic)
Marleau (Wingels, Couture)
Sheppard (EN; Tierney)

MIN
Pominville (Parise, Spurgeon)

My scoring guesses are usually more accurate in my "Players to Watch" section of my articles (and different than what I post), but this is my shot in the dark at it.

Go Sharks!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad