Blue Jays GDT: ('14 v9) Next Game: vs StL|Jun 7|1pm ET/10am PT| Miller vs Buehrle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
EE-Dugourt.gif

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
So can someone do some blood tests on Lawrie and bottle whatever's giving him that much energy? We should all be that active all the time. :laugh:

and yes, I know the probable answer to where it comes from is "9 cans of Red Bull before the game and another can every inning"

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Lmao, Zaun just went there and called the little kid out. Going as far as calling him Little Bartman.

Gregg clearly is one of us.

Shimso

Oct 9, 2011
I know I should always want other AL East teams to lose, but I wouldn't mind seeing the Orioles win so that the Jays take 1st overall in the AL.

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
So is it finally realistic to not worry about good teams playing the Jays?

Looking at the schedule back in early May I was dreading the Rangers, then the Red Sox, then the A's, then the Tigers and now the Cards. The Jays have torched them all and I'm hoping I can just scoff at any upcoming series.

Now I know what it's like to be a Yankees fan, although not so greasy.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
lol that Orioles player got into the A's 3rd baseman for tagging him out :laugh:

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
So can someone do some blood tests on Lawrie and bottle whatever's giving him that much energy? We should all be that active all the time. :laugh:

and yes, I know the probable answer to where it comes from is "9 cans of Red Bull before the game and another can every inning"

He gets his in game hookups from the man in white.

Shimso

Oct 9, 2011
Why was Machado so pissed at getting tagged out? Did he think he plays for the Bosox?

At least we won't have to worry about him getting cramps.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Why was Machado so pissed at getting tagged out? Did he think he plays for the Bosox?

At least we won't have to worry about him getting cramps.

I think he was pissed about being tagged out so forcefully when it was an easy tag out. But if he wanted to be tagged out easily he shouldn't have been so aggressively diving out of the way, the tag wasn't that hard anyway his jump just made him off balance.

Maybe he's just frustrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad