Blue Jays GDT: ('14 v3) Next Game: @Cle| Fri, Apr 18 |7pm ET/4pm PR| D.Hutchison vs J.Masterson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Just a thought, PitchTrax has 3 colors, red for a strike, yellow for a foul ball, blue for a ball. I would prefer if they seperated swinging strikes and taken strikes, like red for taken strikes, green for swinging strikes. You could tell right away looking at it if a pitch was a strike because the hitter swung, or if it was a strike because it was called a strike, like if you're not paying attention now you come back, see a pitch off the plate called a strike, was it a bad call or did the hitter swing?

Obviously not a big deal, but if you're making fouls different colors, why not make swinging and taken strikes different too?

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
how come when we were thinking of the starting lineups in the summer we all said Goins and no thought Izturis could rebound?

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
He's so over rated. He's that guy in the gym with the tattoos trying to look more powerful than he is.

Both Moustakas and Lawrie have been underwhelming thus far, but the bats should come along. Their elite defence alone makes them serviceable players.

how come when we were thinking of the starting lineups in the summer we all said Goins and no thought Izturis could rebound?

I said he'd rebound.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
Both Moustakas and Lawrie have been underwhelming thus far, but the bats should come along. Their elite defence alone makes them serviceable players.

I said he'd rebound.

I completely forgot about him, he could be a pretty valuable guy and batting 9th when everyone is healthy and is hardly a liability. Beats the hell out of paying drew 10 million... btw is that guy even signed yet?

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008

Because of the trouble he had handling the turf and his inability to turn a double play. He's off to a great start this year and looks to have taken the starting role away from Goins.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
The Jays bats really need to start taking advantage of Astros pitching.

Morrow looking sharp tonight.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
I completely forgot about him, he could be a pretty valuable guy and batting 9th when everyone is healthy and is hardly a liability. Beats the hell out of paying drew 10 million... btw is that guy even signed yet?

Yeah Drew isn't signed yet. He'll definitely get offers once the draft (June 5-7) is completed and there's no draft pick compensation hanging over his head. He could very well get signed before then but he and Kendrys Morales may need to wait.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
this is why were all obsessed with Morrow... man if he had a little bit of constitency he could be so damn ****ing good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad