Blue Jays GDT: ('14 v 19) FINAL Game: vs Bal| Sun Sept 28 | 1pm ET/10am PT| Gonzalez vs Dickey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Graveman officialy into a major league game after being a punted pick just 1 year ahgo in the 2013 draft.

How many players from that draft have made their debut already? I wouldn't bet too many, I know he was a college senior which helps as he was already mature and stuff, but not bad for a punt pick.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Graveman officialy into a major league game after being a punted pick just 1 year ahgo in the 2013 draft.

How many players from that draft have made their debut already? I wouldn't bet too many, I know he was a college senior which helps as he was already mature and stuff, but not bad for a punt pick.

Corey Knebel and Buck Farmer I know have already pitched in the bigs.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Is there a reason they started the 8th inning of a three run game with Graveman?

I understand Norris. Leftie, vs. Leftie.

Edit: When they took the lead I was thinking: McGowan/Loup in the 8th. Janssen in the 9th.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Is there a reason they started the 8th inning of a three run game with Graveman?

I understand Norris. Leftie, vs. Leftie.

If you're not going to use him with a 3 run lead, when are you going to use him? Certainly not a 1 run or a tie game.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
If you're not going to use him with a 3 run lead, when are you going to use him? Certainly not a 1 run or a tie game.

In a blow out.

He's a rookie with no experience and your veteran bullpen arms were available to come into the game for six outs.

The last guy I'm going to in that situation is Graveman. Unless the established vets were unavailable.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
In a blow out.

He's a rookie with no experience and your veteran bullpen arms were available to come into the game for six outs.

The last guy I'm going to in that situation is Graveman. Unless the established vets were unavailable.

Dusty and Janssen have been shakey themselves. With Sanchez out 2 games we'd likely have to use him anyway. Who's to say tomorrow's game isn't a tie game nail biter. It looked like he was only in there for one batter anyway. Loup didn't help the cause.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad