Blue Jays GDT: ('14 v 16) Next Game: vs Det | Sat, Aug9 | 1pm ET/10am PT| Stroman vs Scherzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
I get the frustration but maybe just maybe, Oberholtzer is a good pitcher. He had our number when they came to toronto earlier in the year too.

The error that led to Altuve scoring is something you shake your head at yeah. Other than that it's been a fairly clean game.

Not to mention we still have 3 of our best players out. When they come back our offence becomes much better. The fact we still hold a WC spot despite the injuries is pretty good

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
So looks like Lind is starting a rehab assignment next week. Lawrie is back any time now. What about EE?

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
Not to mention we still have 3 of our best players out. When they come back our offence becomes much better. The fact we still hold a WC spot despite the injuries is pretty good

Ya that's true. Hopefully they come back and contribute. Sometimes players struggle after long absents.

Let's hope not because we are gonna need a lotta luck and a healthy line up for any chance at post season.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
This place is fun sometimes.

rip off a 6-game win streak: "well, they're doing pretty good."

1 loss and a 2-run deficit in the next game: "***** bunch of losers, I knew they were gonna suck."

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
As long as Seattle hangs on to beat Baltimore. 2.5 up on the Wild a Card and still 2.5 behind the Orioles after this game. I'll take it.

SoulOnIce

Sep 12, 2009
Jays fan should have made a play on it. Looks like it wouldn't have mattered anyway, with how Cecil is pitching.

Goins hot streak looks over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad