Neal-Haas-Chiasson
Granlund-Sheahan-P Russell

Nurse-Bear
Klefbom-Persson
Russell-Benning

Smith

LETS GO PENS!!!

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Thought it was a night game. Not sure how I think about drinking at 10am (Pacific time). Maybe Egg whites (in my Amaretto sours) and milk (in my Kahlua & milk) :laugh:

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
That oilers bottom 6 is just....yikes. Other than Neal, the other 5 forwards have no goals and just 4 points among them. The whole 4th line has no points...

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Thought it was a night game. Not sure how I think about drinking at 10am (Pacific time). Maybe Egg whites (in my Amaretto sours) and milk (in my Kahlua & milk) :laugh:

I'm going orange juice and vodka.

That oilers bottom 6 is just....yikes. Other than Neal, the other 5 forwards have no goals and just 4 points among them. The whole 4th line has no points...

WELP....good job, now they are gonna run rampant on the Pens.

Reactions: Andy99

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
They probably won’t, but a lot of people in PA are about to see just how good Draisaitl is now.

But I heard he isn't even a top line talent! What kind of blasphemy will I witness if what you say is true!??!

Last edited:
Reactions: canadianguy77

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
First game this year I won't be seeing. Hoping to wake up to a wonderful highlights package of Sid shutting down McD and Malkin feasting on their bottom 6 in his return :).

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007

I gave up boozing for awhile now and I feel f***ing fantastic. Yes it can be boring - I personally - have to fill the time running or exercising (to get that endorphin (or watever) high) and it feels great.

But sports and drinking is a damn good time especially with friends, but they disappear the older ya get - hence drinking kind of loses its fun with age (for me personally).

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Strong gif game @Malkinstheman

Gotta say, these are the sort of games you get excited for. Every moment where Crosby and McDavid share the ice is a great one (unless McDavid is scoring). Gonna make some breakfast now and hope for a 2 for 2 sports day.

Reactions: Malkinstheman

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
I'd prefer it if our D cheated towards Draisaitl on odd-man rushes. He toasts us. 5G in last 4 against the Pens I believe. That release is terrifying.

Hopefully that line scores 2, the rest do nothing as usual, and we win 3-2 or something.

fragmag

Mar 4, 2011
Pittsburgh
I'm on stubhub trying to get some tix for this game. Hopefully find something relatively cheap so I can see these fellas in person. Plus my dad is from Edmonton and all of his side of the family lives there. So the Pens have to win in order for me to have bragging rights.

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
I'm on stubhub trying to get some tix for this game. Hopefully find something relatively cheap so I can see these fellas in person. Plus my dad is from Edmonton and all of his side of the family lives there. So the Pens have to win in order for me to have bragging rights.

Eh, just say "four scoring lines"

Should be quite the brag in the face of an EDM fan

Reactions: fragmag

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
What is the point of the early game since it is not carried on NBC or NBCSN? I see that the 3rd period is scheduled to be aired on NHL Network....is that why? Odd.

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
Sold my tickets for today. Kinda regretting it. At least I can watch the Canadian feed for novelty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad