GDT: #14 | Pens vs Caps | Nov 14th 7 PM | It's Hard to Stay Mad When There Is So Much Beauty in the World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
They're not fast
They're not physical (outside of sid lol)
They're not skilled
They're not young

What are they?

Also, I may go on a hunger strike until Sid shaves that mustache.........it's one thing to stink.......but to feel like they are stinking and mocking the viewer is simply to much to bare

Reactions: Lomez and Pens x

metalan2

May 30, 2008
This is almost like the same situation we were in with Johnston. I was actively rooting for losses and blowouts so he could get fired. In this case we should actively be rooting for losses so Sully will make ANY changes at all, since he will not be fired.

Reactions: Gurglesons

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
a43E3aL.gif

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
This is almost like the same situation we were in with Johnston. I was actively rooting for losses and blowouts so he could get fired. In this case we should actively be rooting for losses so Sully will make ANY changes at all, since he will not be fired.
His dirty paws all over this lineup still. Reirden is doing everything master sully says.

It’s time to give JD Forrest a call.

Either you make a drastic move or you fire the coach. Hextall isn’t going to make a drastic move; Sully has to go.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Someone on the media needs to do their job and ask him why he outright refuses to change lines when they’re struggling

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Yes but YOU said earlier that we would win tonight, so...

Victor Z

Trade me right f**king now!
Sponsor
Apr 10, 2018
The Burgh
How many more games like this before Sully gets canned? Or does he get out of jail free forever because: Malkin still hurt and he won 2 Cups back before his head got too big?

TheGuiminator

I’ll be damned King, I’ll be damned
Oct 23, 2018
How many more games like this before Sully gets canned? Or does he get out of jail free forever because: Malkin still hurt and he won 2 Cups back before his head got too big?

He's not going anywhere pal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad