Cambridge, MA
Charlie McAvoy - First Round - Pick 14

:bruins:

McAvoy_BU4_672.jpg

http://www.goterriers.com/sports/m-hockey/mtt/charlie_mcavoy_984895.html

Last edited:

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Wouldn't have been unhappy with any of the three. Hope he becomes great.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Bruins will regret not taking Chychrun for many years to come, would have also taken Fabbro over McAvoy who is likely just another Krug. Fabbro will be better and Chychrun is the home run they could have had.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Bruins will regret not taking Chychrun for many years to come, would have also taken Fabbro over McAvoy who is likely just another Krug. Fabbro will be better and Chychrun is the home run they could have had.

A top 4 defenseman with great offense? Sign me up all day!

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO

So the guy who was just passed over by a bunch of teams was a home run? Wish those gms had the knowledge you have....

One Winged Angel

You Can't Escape
May 3, 2006
Long Island
Ranger fan coming in peace...

My family lives all over Long Beach, Island Park and Oceanside, NY. They know the McAvoy's. Charlie senior is a great guy and is actually our family's plumber. During Sandy he reached out to our family and helped. I used to go down to the recreational center over here and play roller hockey at the rink and Charlie Sr. would bring Charlie Jr. down and teach him various things. It was crazy, but you could tell that Charlie jr. was a special kid with immense talent back then.

Wish the Rangers would have had a 1st round pick to draft him with. Hope for the best for the pride of Long Beach, NY.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

oh no, not another kid who has great wheels, can transition quickly and plays a more up tempo game, ludicrous:shakehead

The B`s seem to have drafted and/or signed their future stay at home D-men, I have little issues with this pick

Son of Donegal

Stay-at-home defenseman with zero upside.
Aug 1, 2008
Maynard, MA
thomsonsafaris.com
Ranger fan coming in peace...

My family lives all over Long Beach, Island Park and Oceanside, NY. They know the McAvoy's. Charlie senior is a great guy and is actually our family's plumber. During Sandy he reached out to our family and helped. I used to go down to the recreational center over here and play roller hockey at the rink and Charlie Sr. would bring Charlie Jr. down and teach him various things. It was crazy, but you could tell that Charlie jr. was a special kid with immense talent back then.

Wish the Rangers would have had a 1st round pick to draft him with. Hope for the best for the pride of Long Beach, NY.

Thanks for stopping by. I have seen Charlie a bunch with BU. He is a competitive, fearless kid and boy can he skate and pass. I am really happy for him. If he puts the work in and plays his game, Bruins fan will love him.

shackattack

Dec 9, 2015
Chrychun to me is better player and a rock compared to him.But hope this works to Bruins mind set.Best of luck kid.God I hope this works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad