Prospect Info: #136OA - Hurricanes select RW Robert Orr

IHaveNoCreativity

May 5, 2012
Somewhere in Quebec.
I had the displeasure of coaching against him in Bantam and Midget, it was displeasure because he was f***ing good.

He needs to work harder and fully commit to hockey, he has all the tools. He’s naturally skilled, strong, a great skater, good with the puck, has good offensive instincts and a good shot. He could be a better defensive player, he could be more physical and he could play with more intensity. He’s always left me with the desire to see more, but he always leaves more to be desired. He could dominate a game or be invisible, there’s just always been something missing.

His Q rights were held by Saint John, who were A too crowded and B the parents were pushing Bobby to go to college. That’s why he only went to the Q this year.

he’s part of a legendary crop province wise of 2003 borns that won everything, he could have been the best if he had of trained more and trained harder. I can’t say that he’s put as much work in as the others have to this point. Yet he became better than most of them and has legitimate NHL potential, I’m not calling the kid lazy by any means and my apologies if it’s coming across like that. What I mean is if he puts his head down and works his but off he’s a guy who will play on the WJC team and will be in your top 6 shortly.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Dang I wish there was some video of that

hockey-bobby-orr-famous-goal.gif

Not sure why you couldn't find it. It's all over the internet....

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
^^GeorgeLeafer12, I saw that you have like half of the posts in the Robert Orr thread on the prospects board. Does this mean that because we drafted Orr, you are now going to join our forums? If so, welcome aboard!

I should also warn you, that at the trade deadline in March 2024, we will trade Orr + 3rd for Mike Hoffman. I'm sorry in advance but we will always have to make an effort to win the cup in our window, especially given that Aho could walk as a UFA in a few months, and we need to prove to him we are going to compete for the cup every year he signs here.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
^^GeorgeLeafer12, I saw that you have like half of the posts in the Robert Orr thread on the prospects board. Does this mean that because we drafted Orr, you are now going to join our forums? If so, welcome aboard!

I should also warn you, that at the trade deadline in March 2024, we will trade Orr + 3rd for Mike Hoffman. I'm sorry in advance but we will always have to make an effort to win the cup in our window, especially given that Aho could walk as a UFA in a few months, and we need to prove to him we are going to compete for the cup every year he signs here.

No, if you would look into more of my posts, you would find out that, i have lots of posts about lots of different prospects :)
Still a Hawks fan, not to worry :)

Reactions: WreckingCrew

Ad

Upcoming events

• Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $9,251.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Torino vs Bologna
    Torino vs Bologna