GDT: #13 | Flyers at Blue Jackets | November 10, 2022 | 7:00 PM | BSOH, NBCSP, ESPN+, 97.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
He's playing with maybe the worst offensive forward over the last 3+ years, and a rookie with 15 games played in the NHL. Not exactly ideal linemates.
No ideal, sorry no Lindroses or LeClairs on this team... How about a solid shift? screw goals and points, how about a solid shift. One..

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
No ideal, sorry no Lindroses or LeClairs on this team... How about a solid shift? screw goals and points, how about a solid shift. One..
Then your eyes are bad...I don't know what to tell you.

Yes, I want more offensive, more flair from him too. But if you haven't seen sound play from him this season, then you don't know what it is. Look at the 4v4 shift with Tippett in Period 1. He steals the puck in the defensive zone, then he wins the race to the puck after the dump in and in one motion pass the puck to Tippett who is able to get two quality chances on the net.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
It's flabbergasting to me that people beat on MacEwen all game every game but are silent on Frost.

MacEwen has significantly outplayed Frost this season. It's not even close. And that says it all about Frost.

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
It's flabbergasting to me that people beat on MacEwen all game every game but are silent on Frost.

MacEwen has significantly outplayed Frost this season. It's not even close. And that says it all about Frost.
Specifically, what has Frost done bad - on a consistent basis?

Reactions: bennysflyers16

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg

I dislike them all equally. Frost is trash as are the others.

TK, Hart, and Tony are alright. Konecny, and DeAngelo at least can make a play above a neanderthal level.

Last edited:

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Too many passes with no chance of creating offense. Just passing to get the puck off of their stick. Then there are the cross ice passes….yuck. Not good hockey at all.

I understand the infatuation Torts has with them playing so north/south - and the crying about cross ice, or east/west plays.

They as a group dont have the talent to play anything than resembles a modern game with creativity.

I wish they could play more effectively using the whole ice, but alas. We have a team of guys better suited to operating farm machinery.

Reactions: renberg and BiggE

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Flyers have played like this most games, but Hart was stealing points for them. Even the last game vs St Louis was just as much about the Blues playing out of sync as much as it was about the Flyers playing well.

This is a bad team, ffs Kevin the aardvark Hayes is their 1C. Sadly though, they might “improve” to 75-78 points and Cuck and dinosaurs will convince Davy Boy Scott that the team is plodding in the right direction.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Flyers have played like this most games, but Hart was stealing points for them. Even the last game vs St Louis was just as much about the Blues playing out of sync as much as it was about the Flyers playing well.

This is a bad team, ffs Kevin the aardvark Hayes is their 1C. Sadly though, they might “improve” to 75-78 points and Cuck and dinosaurs will convince Davy Boy Scott that the team is plodding in the right direction.

And this is vs the leagues worst team playing 4 D for majority of the game. We are real bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad