GDT: #13 - Devils at Blues 8pm NHL network - Emergency GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Refuse to take the ice and just take a 3-0 loss. Probably better for the differential in the long run.

JerryGigantic

Old Skool
Jul 17, 2006
New York
Bernier on the third line? I have diarrhea again.

Sislo sucks too. I bet he has a breakaway and doesn't cash in. Stone hands mother****er.

Sorry I laugh out loud everytime you have diarrhea, but apparently I do.

And agree, Sislo will get a clean breakaway. Will not cash in. And will end up twisted on the boards, covered in snow.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Called up? We have to sign him, which means putting someone else through waivers when (if) all the walking wounded return.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
B0rYrTtIgAA4d8B.jpg

I feel this picture is relevant.

Not expecting a win, or a point, but at least try out there. And have fun of course... :sarcasm:

Khione

Swede or Turnip?
Jul 24, 2013
Duna
Watch Jagr explode tonight. This is what he has been waiting for. Us getting in real trouble.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Sorry I laugh out loud everytime you have diarrhea, but apparently I do.

And agree, Sislo will get a clean breakaway. Will not cash in. And will end up twisted on the boards, covered in snow.

And then the advanced stats guru's (the same people who think Zubrus is still good cause he's got good possession numbers) will gush over how Sislo was on the ice for more shots for than against, so he's obviously a really good player. Nevermind the fact that he is a worse finisher than Tedenby.

lachyrm

Jun 3, 2010
Nevermind the fact that he is a worse finisher than Tedenby.

To be fair, so was Josefson until a week ago. I'd rather have someone who is fast and gets way more chances than, say, Tootoo on the ice when we're already missing guys and can't generate anything.

It is a bit disheartening that Boucher isn't still up, though, even though he was relatively invisible.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
To be fair, so was Josefson until a week ago. I'd rather have someone who is fast and gets way more chances than, say, Tootoo on the ice when we're already missing guys and can't generate anything.

It is a bit disheartening that Boucher isn't still up, though, even though he was relatively invisible.

I don't remember Josefson getting all these breakaways. Last year Sislo had like 3 and didn't score on any. Tedenby had them all the time and never scored.

lachyrm

Jun 3, 2010
I don't remember Josefson getting all these breakaways. Last year Sislo had like 3 and didn't score on any. Tedenby had them all the time and never scored.

He had a few, as I remember. Regardless, my point is that he had a lot of scoring chances and never showed any finish. The narrative was that he couldn't finish at all, that's for sure.

And it's not like we're even expecting Sislo to chip in, so I'm fine with him just getting opportunities on the off chance that he does. Think of him as a very poor man's version of Grabner or something. If I was an Isles fan all these years, I would be frustrated with him, but at least he's getting 3 breakaways during every penalty kill, even if he isn't scoring on them.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
This team sometimes pulls wins out of their *****, so maybe it'll happen tonight.
Yup...it happens all the time.

You see a team with a lot of missing players and they know they're weak so they play better teams close and tight, they play scared and they sometimes win games they aren't supposed to.

That's what I'm hoping for :)

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Wow talk about a slow first line. That line is going to look like a pack of Pleistocene era Mastodons slogging through the St. Louis Tar Pits.

That being said I'm mildly optimistic about this game for some odd reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad