GDT: [#13] Dallas Stars @ Washington Captials, 6:00 PM CST (FS-SW)

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Roman Polak aggressive on the rush looks so wierd. Just writing it is confusing me

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Heatherington is not good enough for the NHL, not sure why people thought he'd be a good #7 and Polak was a stupid signing.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Heatherington is not good enough for the NHL, not sure why people thought he'd be a good #7 and Polak was a stupid signing.

Pretty sure Nill made the decision to sign someone after the disaster that Heatherington was in the AHL playoffs.

He seems like someone who just goes for hits and leaves his man to do it who will score.

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Heatherington is literally lost. Call up another defender like Nyberg.

I don't think anyone in the AHL could do any better, maybe Bayreuther but he has been a little banged up. Trading for Carrick at the start of the season seems to say Nill agrees, unfortunately, there has been a bunch of injuries on D forcing a call-up.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
I don't think anyone in the AHL could do any better, maybe Bayreuther but he has been a little banged up. Trading for Carrick at the start of the season seems to say Nill agrees, unfortunately, there has been a bunch of injuries on D forcing a call-up.

Nyberg wouldn't make as many stupid reads as Heatherington. Washington plays quick, Heatherington can't process fast enough and he has slow feet to boot.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Uh oh

That's the 5th penalty our 4th line has taken in the past 2 games.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
You really see with all the switching on defensive pairings Monty really works hard to shelter Heatherrington as much as possible or as Shapiro wrote it

Last edited:

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Heatherington has played less minutes than every single forward so far . Don't think thats normal for a defenseman ^^

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Nyberg wouldn't make as many stupid reads as Heatherington. Washington plays quick, Heatherington can't process fast enough and he has slow feet to boot.

Oh I wasn't saying Heatherington has been good or anything, just that the other options I didn't think were any better. I definitely would have rathered Nyberg/Bayreuther just to see what they had because it has been obvious in the AHL Heatherington has zero hockey IQ.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad