13-14 ATL/Scoreboard Watch: It's Miller-Time in the Show-Me State [Miller-Ott to STL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
All in all, a good night.

Most teams we wanted to lose, lost. Sadly, Leafs crapped the bed against an easy team.

Should have gotten 2 points.

yeah. we would have been over tampa had we gotten it. (sigh).

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
they might score in the shootout.

Honestly, as much as our defense gets slammed, does anyone ever point to Pittsburghs?

never mind. Pittsburgh you SUCK.

Penguins have far more severe injury issues on the blueline. I am pretty sure at some point this season, they had all top four of their defensemen out with injuries. They are missing Letang and Martin while relying on a 19 year old defensemen (though he has been quite a revelation this season).

I think they're fine when they are healthy (which is kinda never).

mikebel111*

What is with the ATL part in title?
Atlantic i suppose it means?

TheThrill81*

We lose 5-4 to the Isles, and they lose 6-1 to the Devils. What a bunch of BS :rant:

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
So did St. Louis trade for Miller because he had 2 assists in his last game and they're looking for offense? Shut-out 1-0 in their last 2 games, wow.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Pretty much every result going against us so far. Chances of that happening are so small but it's about to happen :laugh:

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
So did St. Louis trade for Miller because he had 2 assists in his last game and they're looking for offense? Shut-out 1-0 in their last 2 games, wow.

Their offense is garbage. Not a single dynamic player or game breaker in the lineup.

They will choke in the playoffs like they always do.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Their offense is garbage. Not a single dynamic player or game breaker in the lineup.

They will choke in the playoffs like they always do.

I don't really agree, they're 3rd in the league in GF, and 1 team above them has only 1 more goal with 2 extra games played so they're 2nd in GF/game.

They don't really have that dynamic offensive star but I don't really think they need it to succeed. They have a handful of good guys who can crack 50-60 points if they stay healthy over a full season. They're entire top 9 is filled with them.

And their defense is amazing. Now that have awesome goaltending.

They don't really have that 1 star, but they're built for the playoffs imo. They might not win because winning the cup is so damn tough especially playing in the West, but I don't really think you can name a team that's clearly a bigger favorite than them.

I just found it funny they got shutout 1-0 2 games in a row so they trade for a goalie :laugh:

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
wait, when did the West get so Hunger-Gamesy? (was it when Vancouver started to slide?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad