Pre-Game Talk: 13/11 - Bruins vs Habs - RIP Dale Weise part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

The n00b King

Kingin' since 2003
Feb 10, 2008
Singapore
It was clear that the Bruins were thinking about tonight's game. They were out to lunch against the Leafs.

This will be a tough one.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
At least his death will open a roster spot for Tangredi and bring new life to his career.

How bitter sweet the cycle of life can be :cry:

hoc123

Feb 23, 2014
I see Emelin against the 28 other teams and I think to Bergeron "Why, Why did you give him that contract?" Then I see him against Boston and I realize it's all worth it

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany
I see Emelin against the 28 other teams and I think to Bergeron "Why, Why did you give him that contract?" Then I see him against Boston and I realize it's all worth it

Yea, Patrice must not like the idea of getting hip checked by Emelin.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Lucic will go out of his way to avoid being stupid. He'll avoid Weise, he'll steer clear of Emelin (though the reverse may not be true). It's not a coincidence that Lucic is almost always tame when he plays the Habs -- I'm sure he gets a pre-game reminder from Julien to cool it.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Lucic will go out of his way to avoid being stupid. He'll avoid Weise, he'll steer clear of Emelin (though the reverse may not be true). It's not a coincidence that Lucic is almost always tame when he plays the Habs -- I'm sure he gets a pre-game reminder from Julien to cool it.

Yeah his last reminder lasted about 17 seconds into his first shift...:laugh:
Emelin knocked that coach's advise right out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad