Pre-Game Talk: 13/11 - Bruins vs Habs - RIP Dale Weise part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
7:30 PM ET - SN360, RDS

Is it the night? Or will MT scratch him again?

Gonchar 1st game with the Habs.

Bruins are playing tonight in Toronto with Rask in net.

RIP Dale Weise

August 5, 1988 - November 13, 2014

weise.jpg

Corncob

Feb 10, 2011
Be quite funny if we just kept scratching Weise every time against the Bruins. Even funnier if he then sat behind the Bruins bench and flexed at Lucic the whole game...

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
The bruins are serving up a dud in Toronto thus far.

If this keeps up, they will make sure to bring their A game tommorow night.

Or maybe they are already looking towards tommorow.

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany
I hope Dale Weise will be wearing his ****ting pants. Cause he's about to **** his pants.

Really curious how we play tomorrow. We've seemed to gain some momentum. Winning in Buffalo was a morale boost. Then played well against the Wild after a bad first period, ended up winning. Last game went well even though the Jets were hitting everything and some god chances. Thought we killed most of their attempts, even though they had a couple good ones including a 2on0.

Bruins are playing well, considering their injuries (Chara and Kreijci I think?). They're probably going to look for some vengeance.

I hope we can keep up the pace, show up for a full game and keep improving from last game. Big game, hope our boys win it.

FlyingKostitsyn

Mar 7, 2008
Quebec
Wouldn't it be hilarious if Weise practiced fighting all summer, and whooped Lucic's ass?

Cupmonger said:
I hope Dale Weise will be wearing his ****ting pants. Cause he's about to **** his pants.

Lucic, supposedly an important forward on the Bruins, attacking our 12th forward is something we should hope happens. Let the Bruins win the stupid fights, we'll win the hockey game.

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany
Wouldn't it be hilarious if Weise practiced fighting all summer, and whooped Lucic's ass?

Lucic, supposedly an important forward on the Bruins, attacking our 12th forward is something we should hope happens. Let the Bruins win the stupid fights, we'll win the hockey game.

Hah, I'd love it if Lucic loses his mind. Deviates from their game strategy and worries only on trying to fight Weise. I hope Weise gets in his head. I only hope that Lucic doesn't resort to something very dirty and injures our boy. It wouldn't surprise me if that puke did something like that.

Would be pretty damn unexpected to see Weise knock Lucic out. Everyone here remembers how Laraque made Lucic feel small until everyone figured out not to care about George. Imagine a Hab KO'ing him.

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
Bruins are getting ***** in Toronto right now. They'll come out flying tomorrow.

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany
I really hate how good Kessel is. Guy is strong, fast, can shoot and can score some points. I don't know much about his defensive game, but the guy is relied on for scoring and he delivers. Really wish we had a constant scorer like him.

HabsFanJosh

Jun 28, 2014
I'm sure Gallagher will just use his BF card with Lucic and make sure Weise isn't ragdolled too bad. Plus having Lucic go after Weise and Emelin all game wouldn't be too bad. Also, does no one remember Markov chirping at Lucic, which is what really set him off? I'd be afraid for Andrei

Chacal667

Jul 14, 2012
Montreal
Rask only played the first period and 3min in the second period, the leafs scored 3 goals in 3 mins, so it is hard to tell who's gonna be in net tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad