Pool: 12th Annual Statsy's WJC Pool

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I just think it's so great that he's taking this time off from his tennis career to come and play some hockey! ;)

Denis Shapovalov fiance is a Swedish tennis player so he's probably in Sweden for Christmas anyway. Just a quick drive to the rink for a few games shouldn't be too tough.

Reactions: Statsy

GrandLarseny

Jersey Enthusiast
Aug 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Looks like there's a limited time Sale on Poitras still available for me.

Eduard Sale, F - CZE
Matthew Poitras, F - CAN

Think it's worth the risk on Poitras at this point in the draft. Fingers crossed.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Not to steal puns from 2 separate people but I heard there's Salin good defenseman and you Otto believe I'll be taking advantage of it

Otto Salin

Tomsburninghat

Dec 13, 2013
British Columbia
Will you take a look at that! Tom from Vancouver gets to take Tom who was selected by Vancouver and will ander over there on the podium after constructing such an excellent team.

Tom Willander - D - SWE

Will you take a look at that! Tom from Vancouver gets to take Tom who was selected by Vancouver and will ander over there on the podium after constructing such an excellent team.

Tom Willander - D - SWE

Tomsburninghat

Dec 13, 2013
British Columbia

Tom Willander - D - SWE

Tom Willander - D - SWE
I guess that was such a good pick HF Boards decided to list twice for some strange reason

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I'd say I'm late because Tom didn't PM me, but it was because I was Brayden my hair and having some Yager bombs.

Brayden Yager, F, CAN.

Khabby

Mar 3, 2007
Halifax
Gonna head Easton the road to Timmy's and grab a Hrabal tea.

F - Easton Cowan - CAN
G - Michael Hrabal - CZE

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Michael mother always told me not to put all my brandsegg in one basket.

Michael Brandsegg-Nygard Forward Norway

Tomsburninghat

Dec 13, 2013
British Columbia
In Canada, hall of famer jazz pianist Oscar Peterson is a legend, Sweden is sure to have one of their own too in Oskar Pettersson with his performance in the World Juniors. The wonderful wonderful world of Oz...

You're up @Canada4Gold

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Gimme one Zekond while I browse the remaining players. Hang Hon, Samuel is still available. I'll take him

Samuel Honzek.

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
Gimme one Zekond while I browse the remaining players. Hang Hon, Samuel is still available. I'll take him

Samuel Honzek.
Damn, I was just about to take him. I had to Honzek my horn out of frustration.

I find it to be a deStrbaking trend how many players keep getting scooped just before my turn. Hopefully this guy can pick up the Maximum amount of points for me. Maxim Strbak, SVK.

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
Hagens has been cut. Christien will get to replace him after we finish the draft. He really needed to be a top 9 guy and probably wasn't versatile enough to be the 13th forward.

Reactions: Christien

GrandLarseny

Jersey Enthusiast
Aug 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
I see Statsy was en-Gajan in some revenge by getting someone on the top of my list in Strbak. He'll deny it because his Rep is Cik enough but only I know the truth.

Adam Gajan, G - SVK
Peter Repcik, F- SVK

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
I see Statsy was en-Gajan in some revenge by getting someone on the top of my list in Strbak. He'll deny it because his Rep is Cik enough but only I know the truth.

Adam Gajan, G - SVK
Peter Repcik, F- SVK
Sorry, but no matter how much you beg, I absolutely won't give that Star bak.

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
MAVERIC!!! He was going to be my next pick. Oliva choices are starting to dry up. However, I do like Oliva Keskinen, so I'll take him.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Kokko-doodledo, time to wake up and get a goalie just in the Nik of time.

Niklas Kokko

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I didn't really care which of Gajan, Kokko and Hrabal I got and because there were 3 other people without goalies, 2 before me and 1 after in the initial draft order and the way a snake draft works I knew I could wait until 1 side of me took theirs before the possibility I'd get neither occurred. Once GrandLarseny went for his I had to go goalie. I decided on this strategy like 3 picks ago so managed to push it off for a bit.

Reactions: Tomsburninghat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad