GDT: [#12] Stars vs LAINEC and the Jertz

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg

I'd still be a little scared. 12 points in 5 games against the Stars last year. Almost a THIRD of all the goals he scored last season came against Dallas. It's a different Stars team this year no doubt, but when a guy with a shot like that is looking to break out of a slump against a team he torched the previous season...well I'm frightened.

Reactions: Karitimes

Kalamazoo Wings

May 4, 2010
Knee Deep

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
I am deeply saddened to see that Mr Misty has not yet posted about Winnipeg's love for 'Phantom of the Paradise'.

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
I was gonna quit watching this defensive atrocity, but Radulov decided to keep me around for another period. It's a good thing for us the Jets didn't take Matthews cause he'd have 3 or 4 goals instead of Laine's 1.

Reactions: Satan

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I was gonna quit watching this defensive atrocity, but Radulov decided to keep me around for another period. It's a good thing for us the Jets didn't take Matthews cause he'd have 3 or 4 goals instead of Laine's 1.

ya AM34 would definitely have a hattrick and not look like a billy goat

Reactions: Johnny HFBOARDS

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Pateryn with a terrible game.

He's awful. Wtf is Hitch smoking?

And Spezza...I understand he's not playing with Heatley and Alfreddson but he is slow and not engaged at all. I would sit him if there was someone to take his place.

I honestly thought Elie had a nice game.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Fell asleep during the game after Jets went up 2:0 only saw the Schleifle Empty Netter before closing the stream but how do the Jets not get a single Penalty ? How are the Stars supposed to win without a PP ? :( Its our only reliable way of goal scoring ...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad