Archibald - Haas - Kassian
Turris - McDrai- Chaisson

Nurse - Barrie
Russell - Bouchard
Laggesson - Larsson

Koskinen and Pray
Grosenick

Balance

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:sens

Projected Lines

Ratboy Lite - Norris - Connor Brown
Paul - White - Dadonov
Stutzle - Tierney - Batherson
Paquette - Stepan - Watson

Reilly - Zaitsev
Coburn - Gudbranson
Chabot - Zub

Hogberg
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game Day Music

SPARTA by SABATON

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fearless Prediction

We Skip the Losses and hit 500

Oilers win.

Balance achieved.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Last edited:

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Thanks! If I am making anymore GDT I better buy Photoshop because it probably would have taken me about 15 minutes to create this and looked 1000% better than using Screen Grab, Preview Edit and Word which took nearly 5 hours. Either way I hope this continues the winning streak!

Arctic Fox

Nov 17, 2007
Thanks! If I am making anymore GDT I better buy Photoshop because it probably would have taken me about 15 minutes to create this and looked 1000% better than using Screen Grab, Preview Edit and Word which took nearly 5 hours. Either way I hope this continues the winning streak!

It looks cool actually. Regardless of the software you used. Much better than other GDTs... no offense to other guys. Great work on McD's pictures and a shield pizza.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Nice GDT!

Btw: We're not only on a quest for .500%, but also a quest for McDavid's 500th point. He's currently at 491 in 362 games. If can score 9 points in his next 6 games or sooner, he'll have hit that milestone quicker that Crosby did, placing him 8th on the all-time list.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
All I have to say is...

Why the **** didn't you make any GDTs before? ;)

(That said, based on history and personal experience, whenever a epic GDT like this gets posted for a potentially important game, the Oilers usually **** it up, so we'll see what happens tonight...)

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
All I have to say is...

Why the **** didn't you make any GDTs before? ;)

(That said, based on history and personal experience, whenever a epic GDT like this gets posted for a potentially important game, the Oilers usually **** it up, so we'll see what happens tonight...)

I hope to keep the streak alive!

500 boys!

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
*The poster you are trying to communicate with does not exist*
I read that in a Siri voice, lol.

Yeah, I suppose you would want to avoid the potential lawsuits from a celebrity being visually depicted lol.

Reactions: Wen22

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
Any word on Bear?

I hope Tippett says f' it to balance and goes with 4RHD.

Nurse-Bear
Barrie-Larsson
4K-Bouchard

Play KRussell at forward if you're concerned about having enough defenceman for the PK.

Chabot84

Oct 24, 2009
Kinda have to sweep Ottawa honestly to stay competitive in our division. Especially if we playing tight .500 hockey against all the other teams and down 2 games to MTL.

Need to take advantage right now while Ottawa is a mess as there is a good chance they go on a hot streak later and start beating some teams.. which means these points are gonna be valuable

Last edited:

Chabot84

Oct 24, 2009
Sens are due for a win and Oilers due for a loss. 3-2 Sens.

Honestly, it’s not that I don’t think the Sens could beat the Oilers... it’s more trying to picture them shutting down Mcdavid and Draisaitl. I just can’t see it right now... like the coach didn’t even try to win last game.. we didn’t even give them all we got.

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
The only team that has been clearly better than the Oilers so far this season is Montreal

The Leafs lead the division and have only lost three games. Two losses have come against the Oilers.

This is a team that has shown it is as good as any team in the division, but Montreal.

Gotta beat Ottawa tonight to get to real .500.

Reactions: Oilhawks and ujju2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad