GDT: #12 | Pittsburgh Penguins @ New Jersey Devils | Feb 9th @ 1:00PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
I hope "The Situation" didn't pull his thing out and wag it at you. Chat Roulette is alleged to be the biggest source of waggling in the known universe. Which is why I have used it precisely 0 times.

If there was more Haley (or red pandas) in chat roulette and less of other stuff, I could tolerate it.

When i went last, you had to register and it seems like they all have to keep it in their pants now. Have yet to see any things out, and seems to be rules now.

Zatch88

Im stumbling spheres
Oct 20, 2011
Johnstown
-chancellor vitale says to keep thread on topic.
-Everyone starts talking about chatroullette, including him

oh you guys.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Thanks alcanalz, for taking this on last minute. Lets hope the boys reward your efforts. great GDT.:yo:

There are plenty of GDT's for the taking if anyone wants to try one out. Plenty of help from the regulars. One just needs to ask.

BigBadBoris

Apr 3, 2012
:laugh:

Can you feel the love?

Might as well build up some hate with another rival since the Capitals hate is officially dead. I think all the hate flowed to Boudreau... the Evil BBQ Sauce Side of the Force. There were so many things to dislike about that guy and the team he coached. Now that he's gone all the BBQ flavored hate went with him to Disney Land. Every time I see him behind their bench I still want someone to turn around and punch him in the face. Maybe the most punchable face I've ever seen.

It wouldn´t be hard to connect with the punch either ;)

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
So Letang didn't make the trip? Blargh. When he left the ice on Thursday, people said he did not appear to be in pain or discomfort. Wonder if he just pulled a muscle. Wish Disco would be a little more open about injuries :)

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
I hope "The Situation" didn't pull his thing out and wag it at you. Chat Roulette is alleged to be the biggest source of waggling in the known universe. Which is why I have used it precisely 0 times.

If there was more Haley (or red pandas) in chat roulette and less of other stuff, I could tolerate it.

I wouldn't touch chat roulette with... well, anything, really.

I know what an acquaintance of mine uses it for, and even though it's nothing terrible or indecent, it's still not something I'd want to encounter.

mashsoccer37

Sep 26, 2008
I personally think that Kovalchuk is a phenomenal player... He completely reinvented the way he plays in New Jersey and became a defensive player. I mean, he was on the PK for a minute a game last year. I think it's impressive that he has 26 minutes of ice time a game, a full 4 minutes over the next player (a defenseman). I mean, the dude is a total workhorse... I saw him play an entire overtime period earlier this year against NYI and was the freshest player on the ice with 12 seconds left when he scored the winning goal

alcanalz

whys and wherefores
Nov 3, 2009
Yeah I don't mind Kovalchuk at all, guy's a beast. I didn't like him when he was younger but he matured a lot. He was great last year.

This year? Not so much, and my fantasy team says eat **** Kovalchuk.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
When i went last, you had to register and it seems like they all have to keep it in their pants now. Have yet to see any things out, and seems to be rules now.

Hamurabi would be proud.

-chancellor vitale says to keep thread on topic.
-Everyone starts talking about chatroullette, including him

oh you guys.

Blame it on my ADD as the saying goes.

To get technical I believe I said "keep it on point" meaning, keep the usual GDT vibe going. There are always multiple diversions in a thread, but the personal stuff won't be tolerated.

But you're right; as a chancellor representing the principles of Joe I should avoid tangents more consistently. Especially ones that involve chat roulette, social media or other madness. I am the Fleury of moderators and must strive to be "Joe Consistent". I apologize. ;)

mashsoccer37

Sep 26, 2008
Interesting thought... Two years ago I would have said there's no chance.

Also, he will turn it around for the fantasy team... Sooner or later the 6:15/game of PP time will pay its dividends

Pfnf

Dec 13, 2008
Tyrol Austria
Stat of day - In Crosby's last 82 games: 51 goals, 89 assists, 140 points; In Malkin's last 82 games: 52 goals, 68 assists, 120 points.

pretty nice stats

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I would have started Vokoun today and used Fleury tomorrow night. Seemed more reasonable than 3 straight stars for Marc-andre. Buuuut we will see what happens.

I expect a very good Devils team today.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Hamurabi would be proud.

Blame it on my ADD as the saying goes.

To get technical I believe I said "keep it on point" meaning, keep the usual GDT vibe going. There are always multiple diversions in a thread, but the personal stuff won't be tolerated.

But you're right; as a chancellor representing the principles of Joe I should avoid tangents more consistently. Especially ones that involve chat roulette, social media or other madness. I am the Fleury of moderators and must strive to be "Joe Consistent". I apologize. ;)

You're pretty good at breaking it down, perhaps you can be on TSN?:sarcasm:

JQR

Clearly it's Lovejoy
Jan 25, 2012
No Ilya "The Acquisition" Kovalchoo in the Jersey Shore picture. Must be from an early season.

6jlkjKE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad