How many goals will the Penguins score?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
We are all expecting the Pens to get rolled by the mighty Panthers.

Riding the wave of an epic reverse-jinx, the exact opposite will happen. ERod has 5 goals and 3 assists. Jarry makes 89 saves in a shutout. The game is called due to mercy rule.

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
I guess a positive through all of this is you would hope/figure that the SOG and shooting percentage would level out a little.

I know they all aren't high quality chances but you gotta put the puck on net to score, now they just need to go in.

Didn't realize they were #2 in the NHL SOG

Last edited:

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Depends on a few factors:

Is sid back?
Is Sully behind the bench?

I thought there was more, but that is all I've got.

I may go all in on the penguins, 500k ish ... just because they win when they shouldn't and lose when they couldn't

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Florida is undefeated at home and bob is lossless.
If they were at Florida with Bob I'd bet Florida.... but they are in Pitt.
Is Bob starting?

I'm not sure who to bet on... I'm going all in on this bet so I'm nervous for my hf bank roll.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
We are all expecting the Pens to get rolled by the mighty Panthers.

Riding the wave of an epic reverse-jinx, the exact opposite will happen. ERod has 5 goals and 3 assists. Jarry makes 89 saves in a shutout. The game is called due to mercy rule.

Florida just got rolled last game by NJD…doubt it happens twice to them…either they’ll win big or it will be a close game…

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
drill sergeants have no sense of humor. you'll only get a slight smile if he sees you puking your guts out.
That is not true. I had the funniest RTC or whatever they call them, I'm sick and my brain is shot. But he cracked jokes like he was doing stand up. Not to mention when he'd be in the office he'd always have looney tunes playing on the computer.

Not saying he wasn't mean af, because he was.... but he was hilarious. They all were to some degree. I loved boot. I never laughed so much in my life. Good memories man.....

Reactions: The Old Master

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
Will be in attendance tonight. Hoping for an earlier 1-0 lead. No penalties.

Defense needs to tighten it up in the neutral zone.

Reactions: ColePens

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
Hopefully we can coax out some of that classic Bob form we always seem to summon, a la Lundqvist. No big guns hurts though in this respect.

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
Imagine if hornqvist was on the fourth line here. “Sully” would be in real trouble with the keyboard experts.

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
It is really hard for me to have to watch and read fans and media gush over Fleury and then Hornqvist in back to back games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad