GDT: #12 | Penguins @ Hurricanes | Oct. 28th 7:00 PM | PNC Arena | ROOT |

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I'd reward Megna and put him on Geno's RW Wednesday.
Cuz i know KCD won't be broken up.

Or break up KCD and put D with Geno.

That said, NEITHER will happen. DB's got to put together his best combos for Boston.

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
I'd reward Megna and put him on Geno's RW Wednesday.
Cuz i know KCD won't be broken up.

I laughed, but.... let's look at the TOI for Geno's linemates tonight:

Jokinen -- 11:58 (of mediocre hockey)
D'Agostini -- 9:38 (of invisibility)

And then Megna with 10:58.

Also, don't know why Vitale is only playing 10 minutes with only 11 forwards, but, don't want to over-extend ourselves here.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
Or break up KCD and put D with Geno.

That said, NEITHER will happen. DB's got to put together his best combos for Boston.

as much as i don't want dupuis anywhere near sid, i really REALLY don't want him within the same zipcode as malkin

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Silver lining: Bylsma is being forced to play rookies.

Well, i have to give them some credit for sending Conner and Z down and bringing up Megna.

Forced to throw him on the ice with the Geno's and Sid's tonight though. Yea. for sure.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
as much as i don't want dupuis anywhere near sid, i really REALLY don't want him within the same zipcode as malkin

Yeah, but it might be an upgrade for Malkin short term. Someone to help him hunt pucks in the offensive zone. Last two games, two super long shifts in the offensive zone with Dupuis at RW.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Yeah, but it might be an upgrade for Malkin short term. Someone to help him hunt pucks in the offensive zone. Last two games, two super long shifts in the offensive zone with Dupuis at RW.

Yep. Guy needs some help. He's getting worse each game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad