GDT: 12/9/23 - 10:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Seattle

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
Stamkos has no business being on the top 2 lines. Dude is dogwater outside the PP. It’s no coincidence the 2nd line is blowing up after his ass was removed.

Reactions: RDTBay4

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Glad for a point because we haven't been good this game.

Need to really pull it together now.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Man, today has been a whirlwind. My little sister showed up at my house today with her boyfriend telling me they are engaged. The wedding is in 3 weeks because she's 3 months pregnant and he doesn't want to have a baby out of wedlock for religious reasons. So I've been drinking with him all day trying to watch this game. My emotions are all over the place.

Life is wild as f***. @Renopucker you can see kind of why this upset my wife a bit.

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
Man, today has been a whirlwind. My little sister showed up at my house today with her boyfriend telling me they are engaged. The wedding is in 3 weeks because she's 3 months pregnant and he doesn't want to have a baby out of wedlock for religious reasons. So I've been drinking with him all day trying to watch this game. My emotions are all over the place.

Life is wild as f***. @Renopucker you can see kind of why this upset my wife a bit.

DTR: Could anyone have a worse defense than these Bolts???

Lil sis: Hold my beer!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad