hp6AAlV.png

1k2UK7M.png

h8EEHVE.png

tTYX8h4.png

iR2dcws.png

5UxOBPw.png

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
feel like even though hes not playing tonight but will still be there, McDonagh's return might be just above Gourde's return emotional wise

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018

I am really happy to see Paul with Stammer and Kuch. I have wanted to see how this works out since Paul went on his run. Paul is a bigger Palat with better finish. Palat was better at digging out pucks, where Paul exceeds on the rush and creating openings. It seems like the perfect person to distract the opposition to let Stammer disappear for a one-timer.

The second line just seems like a huge pain in the ass to play against. Just need Hagel and Cirelli to not be stone hands on that line. Lots of north-south play on that line. Kind of would have preferred to see Colton on that line.
Hagel - Point - Colton.

I am actually fine with Maroon on the third. He's been good, there just snake bitten. I feel like Cirelli would be good on this line with Maroon and Killorn. Right now, no one is fast enough and defensively minded enough to back check on the inevitable turnover or fall by Killorn trying to do something beyond his skill set. Colton is fast, but he isn't that Cirelli on a back check.

Fourth line is fourth line. Hopefully Nammy and Perry find some real good chemistry and get to finish pucks. Both have looked hungry since their goals.

I think taking Point off PP1 is kind of a good idea. Kuch has been forcing that bumper shot to Point a lot. Like too much. Its coming at the cost of Stammer's shots and shots from the point. If Hagel is playing the bumper, and Kuch eases up a bit from forcing the puck into that spot, then maybe Hedman or Sergachev will start shooting from the point.

Hagel-Point-Cirelli wtf
I would prefer Colton on that line instead of Cirelli

Reactions: Major4Boarding

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Cooper loves to overestimate Point and Cirelli, I've seen enough of Point without Kucherov over the past 2 years to see he's a significantly lower threat without him. I don't see why Stamkos and Paul need Kucherov right now either, that line is going strong. Seems like we're just trying to accommodate Cirelli into the top-6.

Reactions: Byrddog

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Hi everyone!!!
Tonight it's an emotional night because McDonagh will be in the house!
Curious to see how those new lines work on the ice.
Go Bolts!!!

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Our blender is broken methinks

Killorn Colton Maroon is just bizarro world stuff

Names is worthless. Probably one of the worst signings of the JBB era.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Our blender is broken methinks

Killorn Colton Maroon is just bizarro world stuff

Names is worthless. Probably one of the worst signings of the JBB era.
I agree that Namestnikov is worthless, and I think this is the GOOD part of his year. The really bad stuff starts in the playoffs, but I suspect he'll be a healthy scratch by then.

That said, it's hard to say it's a terrible signing when it's only 2.5. I don't think a better player at that price would put us over the top.

Actually wouldn't mind seeing Namestnikov with Killer and Colton, just to add the extra speed.

Also, it feels two months too early for the who's-scouting-whom narratives.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad