GDT: 12/8/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Colorado vs Tampa Bay

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Cernak did make some mistakes, but more than a satisfying job done against the league's top line for a rookie.

One bad one early...was very good afterwards. McDonagh scared me much more when MacKinnon almost caught his clearing attempt in the 3rd. MacKinnon did get a piece of it but couldn't control the puck. If he gets that one he's all alone against Domingue.

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
One bad one early...was very good afterwards. McDonagh scared me much more when MacKinnon almost caught his clearing attempt in the 3rd. MacKinnon did get a piece of it but couldn't control the puck. If he gets that one he's all alone against Domingue.
yeah thier 1 st line(I mean MacK) is still too good.
buuuttt so is ours and we got more lines!

I personally think the greatest difference was the quality of D.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
So I went out for date night and missed most of this. I think I'll rewatch it tonight/tomorrow morning.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
I am so pissed off at Cooper about tonight's game.

When it was 6-1, why didn't he go for the two point conversion?:sarcasm:

Great game boys, now I can't wait to watch the whole thing after recording it.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Hope your Birthday was memorable.

It certainly was, thank you! Had great seats, great food and fun Star Wars moments topped off by a spectacular Lightning win! And my son finally showed that he knows what icing is.
::: proud mom moment ::: :laugh:

Was so much fun to see our boys so dominant over the Avs! And yeah, they are getting scary good. :eek:

BTW, my "Eat. Sleep. #Bolts. Repeat" t-shirt under my jersey continues its win streak. :DD

JDBolt

Oct 14, 2017
That was the second game I've been unable to watch live and follow on here, but DAMN!

Incredibly dominating performance, and while there were a few bad passes on our side, there's no such thing as a perfect game. With that said, that was nearly as close as you'll get to one. Offense clicking perfectly, defense shutting them down and not giving up many dangerous chances, and Dom playing possibly his best game of the season.

As others have said, I don't see anyone that can beat us if we play a full 60 minutes like we did tonight, especially with Vasy back in net. Major statement game from the good guys.

What a fun game to watch, and an incredible performance from the whole team! And Abdelkader getting his ass kicked is just icing on the cake :laugh:

Reactions: LonLon Lei

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
That was the second game I've been unable to watch live and follow on here, but DAMN!

Incredibly dominating performance, and while there were a few bad passes on our side, there's no such thing as a perfect game. With that said, that was nearly as close as you'll get to one. Offense clicking perfectly, defense shutting them down and not giving up many dangerous chances, and Dom playing possibly his best game of the season.

As others have said, I don't see anyone that can beat us if we play a full 60 minutes like we did tonight, especially with Vasy back in net. Major statement game from the good guys.

What a fun game to watch, and an incredible performance from the whole team! And Abdelkader getting his ass kicked is just icing on the cake :laugh:
Sorry your avatar destroys everything you got to say.
Seriously, yours will help us (the team) go through the tough times.
Go freakin' Joseph and DJBolt!!

Reactions: JDBolt

JDBolt

Oct 14, 2017
Sorry your avatar destroys everything you got to say.
Seriously, yours will help us (the team) go through the tough times.
Go freakin' Joseph and DJBolt!!
That's hilarious, I can't wait to post on the main board gdt with it.. Thanks for linking the tweet (I believe that was you), it saved me a bit of work from having to find it :thumbu:

Reactions: LonLon Lei

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
That's hilarious, I can't wait to post on the main board gdt with it.. Thanks for linking the tweet (I believe that was you), it saved me a bit of work from having to find it :thumbu:
Lol imagining you spending your time to find this also made me laugh.
I think Master P's is troll worthy too, to our opponents' fans especially when Paqman is doing his things.
but yours is like, "I don't even give a *** what's going on on the ice" so some of them may take it as a peacemaker.
We'll see.

Last edited:

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
They took control then stepped on their neck...that's what great teams do.

Great game!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad