Post-Game Talk: 12/7/21 - Panthers @ Blues - 8pm EST - Tale of the Red Cat singing the Blues on the road 4-3 OTL

Status
Not open for further replies.

drktmplr12

Feb 28, 2018
Florida
Reactions: zeroG

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
So Connauton is gone, how come am I the only one who wasn't told? I had to find out through some random guy in the internet, Jesus!
How many picks are we getting back?
Lol, someone had to go on waivers. I expected him to get picked up. Follow Elliott Friedman on Twitter if you want daily waiver wire transactions

steierwrass

Nov 25, 2017
Random idea…when cookie is back, why not try a top line of Swaggy Barkov and Lundell? Then we can do Marchment Star Duke as the third?

I feel like Barkov and Lundell have insane chemistry

Every time I have seen Lundell playing wing, he has looked lost. He is natural center and shouldn't be moved to wing.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Have you seen cbs sport power rankings.

5 words: LMFAO

NHL Power Rankings: Lightning storm to No. 1 spot; Red-hot Rangers rise to No. 3

We are 6th after jump up 4 places. Top 3?? Lightning wild and rangers.
Actually, while I may not agree on their top choice order, I do agree that until we figure out how to win away games, we don’t deserve a top-3 spot.

It’s not a biggie how they rank us. Who gives a shit. What is a biggie is why we suck on the road. Usually good teams excel on the road when they don’t have family etc local distractions. We are doing it wrong. Coaches, leaders: fix it!

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Random idea…when cookie is back, why not try a top line of Swaggy Barkov and Lundell? Then we can do Marchment Star Duke as the third?

I don't think Cookie will be back for some time still. When he got hurt, Q made it sound like he's going to be out quite a while.

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
Actually, while I may not agree on their top choice order, I do agree that until we figure out how to win away games, we don’t deserve a top-3 spot.

It’s not a biggie how they rank us. Who gives a shit. What is a biggie is why we suck on the road. Usually good teams excel on the road when they don’t have family etc local distractions. We are doing it wrong. Coaches, leaders: fix it!

we STILL have the most points and highest winning % in the entire league nearly 1/3rd into the season! our goal differential is right up there as well. by any measure, we are most certainly a top 3 team.

you think the other teams around us don't have concerns?

i think the road record will work itself out. we were 2-0 before Q resigned, went 1-0-1 on that road b2b the day after his resignation. it was that next 4-game trip where we went 0-2-2 that is making things look worse than they are. that was a tough time for the team with the first regulation loss. they were due for a letdown with all the emotions of the week before and finally losing a game. it just snowballed.

they aren't playing poorly on the road. i saw them here on 10/30 and they looked good.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002

Makes no sense to have our 2 best faceoff men on the same line

Reactions: austropanther

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
we STILL have the most points and highest winning % in the entire league nearly 1/3rd into the season! our goal differential is right up there as well. by any measure, we are most certainly a top 3 team.

you think the other teams around us don't have concerns?

i think the road record will work itself out. we were 2-0 before Q resigned, went 1-0-1 on that road b2b the day after his resignation. it was that next 4-game trip where we went 0-2-2 that is making things look worse than they are. that was a tough time for the team with the first regulation loss. they were due for a letdown with all the emotions of the week before and finally losing a game. it just snowballed.

they aren't playing poorly on the road. i saw them here on 10/30 and they looked good.
I don’t know man. I’m thinking there’s something more to it, something just not done right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad