Recalled/Assigned: 12/30 Freddie Hamilton recalled

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
AHL transactions say Hamilton is heading back to SJ

haha, wtf... jeebus.

I seriously feel bad for you guys, it's bad enough for us and we are still one of the top teams in hockey. I can't imagine being a terrible team and seeing your few good players constantly shipped cross country for long stretches.

Mar 5, 2003
Worcester, MA
210sportsblog.com
haha, wtf... jeebus.

I seriously feel bad for you guys, it's bad enough for us and we are still one of the top teams in hockey. I can't imagine being a terrible team and seeing your few good players constantly shipped cross country for long stretches.

It probably means Hayes is coming back here...I think the only reason Hamilton was sent down was so Hayes could play a game.

And I don't mind it when our guys get called up; it's what we're here for. My problem is that SJ claims our roster is built to withstand a few recalls. That claim is obviously BS, and when called out on it at the first "State of the WorSharks" a couple seasons ago all we got was a doublespeak answer and a quick moving along to the next question.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
It probably means Hayes is coming back here...I think the only reason Hamilton was sent down was so Hayes could play a game.

They didn't have to send Hamilton back to Worcester, they could have just scratched him.

I'm wondering if someone else got "banged up" yesterday or if Kennedy is still too sick to join the team since without Hamilton they wouldn't have any extra healthy forwards.

Mar 5, 2003
Worcester, MA
210sportsblog.com
They didn't have to send Hamilton back to Worcester, they could have just scratched him.

I'm wondering if someone else got "banged up" yesterday or if Kennedy is still too sick to join the team since without Hamilton they wouldn't have any extra healthy forwards.

I have SJ at the roster limit without Hamilton...is that not correct?

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007

could we go a game or two without an injury?

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
I have SJ at the roster limit without Hamilton...is that not correct?

At last count the Sharks have 19 forwards (including Hamilton) listed with 5 of them on either IR or LTIR - so 14 on the active roster.

GodHatesTheSharks

Nov 20, 2010
Couture is injured, per Bob Mckenzie's twitter

It was that collision with Patrick Kane. Couture got hit in the right side.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
Couture is injured, per Bob Mckenzie's twitter

It was that collision with Patrick Kane. Couture got hit in the right side.

I posted this in the news and notes thread but I don't think this is a new injury, though he certainly could have made it worse yesterday, it's something he's been dealing with for a bit.

David Pollak @PollakOnSharks
Can confirm @TSNBobMcKenzie report that Couture dealing with injury. He's basically stayed off ice past week except for games. More in a.m.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
With both Kennedy and Wingels ready to return to the lineup, and Wingels coming off IR, Hamilton has been reassigned to Worcester, should be announced sometime today...or maybe tomorrow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad