Post-Game Talk: 12/30 6pm Preds @ Caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
1-3-1 in the last 5 games, 4-1in the 5 before that. 5 games left before the halfway point, need another 4-1 type stretch to be set up nicely for the back half of the season.

Any word on the starting goalie?

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
1-3-1 in the last 5 games, 4-1in the 5 before that. 5 games left before the halfway point, need another 4-1 type stretch to be set up nicely for the back half of the season.

Any word on the starting goalie?
Games not for another 7+ hrs. Probably wont know till an hour or so before puckdrop. Askarov was backup last night but will they actually play him or would they rush Lankinen back from illness or play saros both sides of a back to back. He did only face 23 shots last night

AintLifeGrand

Burnin Jet-A
Apr 8, 2009
GreatestSnowOnEarth
will be at the Widespread Panic show tonight so will be following loosely from my phone.

Panic played a 3 night new years eve run at Bridgestone Arena in 2016 .

They still hold the record for Sell Outs at Philips Arena so its great having a semi collision of my favorite band and 2 fav hockey teams

AnalogKid

Oct 3, 2017
Hoping for the best tonight but on the flip side I got the Caps 1st line on my fantasy team. This Northern Virginia kid will be happy either way, the wife may beg to differ.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Widespread Panic
my favorite band

Now we know what happened to your brain...

Cheech-and-Chong.jpg

Last edited:

ShagDaddy

Nov 24, 2021
The Boro
Glass back to the box. If Svechkov keeps playing like he has been in Milwaukee, he might get called up sooner rather than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad