GDT: 12/30/23 - 7:00PM EDT - New York Rangers vs Tampa Bay

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
Got to go to the game last night, just to see probably the single worst performance from 77 i've ever seen. Also, now that hes at about the 30 game mark, can we come to terms with the fact that ABB just can't be useful to this roster? Watson hasn't done shit but fight/attempt to start fights and has 1 goal, 1 point. I want to like Jeannot and give him the benefit of the doubt but I still don't see it with him, we could have just had Patty for another season or two. At least he was still effective.

Last edited:
Reactions: Byrddog

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
It's time to figure out who we're selling this year beside Stamkos. The window is closed, the best era in the franchise history is over, this core is no longer a cup contender. I'm saying this based on the whole season thus far, not just this stinker against an actual playoff team.

We have so many important players taking steps backward this year - Vasy, Hedman, Serge, Perbix, Point, Stamkos (better scoring pace but look at that +/-), Hagel (in spite of his effort), Cirelli (again +/-), vs. Kucherov, maybe Paul, and Eyssimont improving over last year. Even Cernak has not looked good this season.

The most concerning thing to me is Hedman's play the last 10-15 games. He's been making Sergechev like turnovers with the puck in our end and lately is inept defensively. Without he and Vasy being on top of their game when Perbix, Fleury, Raddysh and De Haan are the supporting cast on the blueline, we might not win more than one game in the playoffs if we actually make it.

It's time for JBB to figure out how he's going to recoup some draft picks to rebuild the next generation. His trade for Jeannot at the end of last year couldn't have been more poorly timed.

Reactions: Hockeyville USA

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad