GDT: 12/3/19 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Nashville

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Honestly one of the most entertaining hockey games I've ever watched. Preds were absolutely amazing on the kill. Rinne held them in it too. If the Lightning defense was even half as tenacious as the Preds, theyd be in first place right now. Unreal

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
Hell yeah boys, that one was tough, should have had a few of those one timers earlier but stammer and Kuch were creating so def a fitting end to it. Also bought a black third Stamkos jersey during the game.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
That was one hell of a game. Rinne was outstanding tonight he stoned Stammer and Kuch a number of times. And we hit the pipe what three times. Vasi had a good game but honestly he was not challenged as much. Kuch now pacing for over 100 points again. Im really starting to wonder what good Joseph is. The guy is going to be retired early if he does not keep his head up, his continual looking at the ice and the puck is disturbing.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
That was one hell of a game. Rinne was outstanding tonight he stoned Stammer and Kuch a number of times. And we hit the pipe what three times. Vasi had a good game but honestly he was not challenged as much. Kuch now pacing for over 100 points again. Im really starting to wonder what good Joseph is. The guy is going to be retired early if he does not keep his head up, his continual looking at the ice and the puck is disturbing.
Yeah, he doesn't really bring anything to the team. He has some straight line speed but thats it. He has no hands and kills plays more then he creates them.

Reactions: Whoshattenkirkshoes

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Joseph is fine imo. I wasn't expecting a big offensive jump though like some of you.

Verhaghe needs to go down. He can't play transitionally at all. He just always seems a step behind. Obviously I hope he can turn it around, but he's getting frustrating to watch.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Also, what's going on with Cernak? He's not playing nearly to the level he was at last year. Dumb turnovers, dumb penalties.

Need him to turn it around.

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Didn't get a chance to post until now.

That elbow to Point's head, accidental. Not a major and a game in my book.

Cernak's headshot, looked like he aimed for it. Wouldn't be surprised if they give him 4 considering he just came back. Something is going on there, he's had a few bad games.

The power play on the first 2 chances were horrendous. Nashville probably had more chances on our PP then we had on that major and second PP.

Was a gritty win, highly entertaining game. I haven't been able to say that about a lot of games this season.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Also, what's going on with Cernak? He's not playing nearly to the level he was at last year. Dumb turnovers, dumb penalties.

Looks like he's stopped playing a simple game, chasing hits and doing dumb stuff with the puck. That turn over in the last minute was him trying to walk a guy at the blue line.

Reactions: Hoek

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017

I think its pretty much the same thing that happened last year with Sergachev. 2nd season syndrome. It can happen with anyone. Excitement of the 1st year went away. Now its just a routine work. Also, all his strengths and his weaknesses now are known. Unlike year ago, when he was something of unknown to everyone. So, opponents are prepared and use this information against him on the ice. He needs just to go through it working hard and be patient. Positive results will come sooner or later.

Last edited:

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
My thread is barren of Canadian apologies. Fix it

First game I've missed this year (I think). Sorry.

Highlights make it look like a great back-and-forth game. Also looks like we played pretty well, and like Kucherov was pretty much magic. Did a great job fighting through that check in OT.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad