GDT: 12/3/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New Jersey

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Everyone trying out this feature?
I thought it's working good though when I'm typing it constantly moves with new message coming in ,making it difficult to post.
So maybe some ppl won't like this much.

Yeah, makes it hard to post. The automatic scrolling for new posts is nice but also tends to make stuff scroll past faster than I can read it. :P

JDBolt

Oct 14, 2017
I'm using Chrome, and the newest posts are added off my screen, instead of auto-scrolling down, which is nice.

It also locks my view to the reply box when I'm in it, so it never moves.. The issues some are having may be from browser / phone differences..

Reactions: LonLon Lei

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Yeah its getting harder and harder to think Point gets a bridge. Who is Point's agent? Can Yzerman pull one more Yzedi Mind Trick before he leaves for Detroit?

Reactions: Sk8M8

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
Seriously. A legit shutdown center who's, what, one goal off the lead league right now? What the hell do we even have with this kid? It's getting insane.

He's ONE GOAL BEHIND LAINE.

In what world...
B99633715Z.1_20180226235100_000_G4M1SVJS5.2-0.jpg

(Made from 100% recycled Yzer-meme)

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
I, really, really, hope you can worry about Point's contract after winning the Cup....
teams can spend millions for the star players and still get no Cup you know.

Reactions: Sk8M8

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
What's up with Hedman looking so underwhelmingly average this season?

Think part of that is not just a slow start (which he's had before) but that combined with an injury that seemed to bother him even after returning, plus not having the best/most consistent of partners.

I believe the clinical term is McDaddy-itus.

:laugh: Perhaps. Mac has definitely stolen some of Heddy's thunder (pun intended) and McStrals has proven to actually be the top defensive pairing in everything except PP time for either one. Even with Cernak there, that second pairing is still cooking.

Partly for Hedman's sake, when Strålman returns, I'd keep Cernak up with McDonagh, pair Heddy and Stråls and sit...er….rest Girardi. But that will probably never happen. :P

Last edited:

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
being two down and getting so depressed is not a good sign (but good for us) dude.
we've done that many many times this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad