leVsS1n.png

h47ukcj.png

ON3zsyJ.png

pq3lOTZ.png

RlQDYzR.png

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I'll put money we get more shots on net than Toronto tonight. Other than that, who knows.

2MinutesforGiraffing

angelsil on safari
Apr 2, 2013
Tampa
I have nothing but fear and loathing for this game. I hate the Leafs. I hate playing the Leafs. I hate dealing with Leafs fans.

Now would be an ideal time for the Stambot to come back online.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Christopher Gibson. What a traditional Finnish name. I've seen him play a couple of times and he was pretty bad in both of those games. Lets hope it continues.

Stamkos usually plays well against the Leafs. He has to get going eventually.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Christopher Gibson. What a traditional Finnish name. I've seen him play a couple of times and he was pretty bad in both of those games. Lets hope it continues.

Stamkos usually plays well against the Leafs. He has to get going eventually.

I've seen Gibson play quite a bit with Orlando. Weird to see him on the other end end like this.

but even in the ECHL, not impressed by Gibson. Does much better at AHL hockey for some reason. He'd put together the occasional good game for the Bears of course, but that was far from the norm. Sub .900 save percentage in AA hockey.

I always felt that he needed a goalie coach more than a lot of guys. ECHL teams don't have dedicated coaches for that.

Last edited:

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
I've seen Gibson play quite a bit with Orlando. Weird to see him on the other end end like this.

but even in the ECHL, not impressed by Gibson. Does much better at AHL hockey for some reason. He'd put together the occasional good game for the Bears of course, but that was far from the norm. Sub .900 save percentage in AA hockey.

I always felt that he needed a goalie coach more than a lot of guys. ECHL teams don't have dedicated coaches for that.

Gibson is in for sure?

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Michelle Gingras @michellegingras
Drouin on the ice today for #TBLightning morning skate. Garrison is not.
Also not seeing Palat on the ice this morning #TBlightning
Joe Smith @TBTimes_JSmith
Palat not skating due to body maintenance, team says.
Bryan Burns @BBurnsNHL
#TBLightning morning line rushes:
Drouin-Stamkos-Paquette
Brown-Johnson-Kucherov
Killorn-Filppula-Callahan
Morrow-Boyle-Connolly

Last edited:

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay

Joe Smith @TBTimes_JSmith

Bryan Burns @BBurnsNHL

Hmm... Ill be curious to see how the Drouin-Stamkos-Paquette line is. That could be really good or really bad...

And Brown-Johnson-Kuch could be a fun line to watch. They will be fast at the least. I hope Palat's maintenance day is just that, and not that he might have re-aggravated his injury.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Erik Erlendsson @erlendssonTBO
Palat has a few issues he's dealing with, according to #tblightning coach Jon Cooper, so he's a game time decision tonight
Erik Erlendsson @erlendssonTBO
Garrison, who had a set back in his recovery, is still considered close by Cooper but obviously is out tonight

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I really hope it's Drouin on RW, Paq on LW.

ALthough it doesn't really matter since we're screwed either way if Drej's out. He's been beasting for us lately.

Stamper

Mar 26, 2014
In the woods
I book Kessel hattrick and Bozak with the game-winner.
And we outshot them 19-43 and manage to lose with respectable numbers of 4-0

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad