Recalled/Assigned: 12/29/13 Update: Dmitry Korobov re-assigned to Syracuse

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Interested to get another look at him. He looked very slow to me in his last call-up, but I'm hoping that won't be an issue. It's hard not to love his size.

Lightningz

Sep 26, 2013
Östersund
Syracuse are really hurting this season.. We have literally their whole team up here..
Brown
Kucherov
Barberio
Cote
Gudas
Panik
Johnson
Killorn
Labrie
Sustr
Palat and now Korobov

Even though a lot of these players are a lock in the linup, I feel pretty bad for Syracuse, they've dropped down to 10th in the East.. Meaning that they're out of the playoffs, and it probably doesn't help that Namestnikov is injured either..:help:

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
Syracuse are really hurting this season.. We have literally their whole team up here..
Brown
Kucherov
Barberio
Cote
Gudas
Panik
Johnson
Killorn
Labrie
Sustr
Palat and now Korobov

Even though a lot of these players are a lock in the linup, I feel pretty bad for Syracuse, they've dropped down to 10th in the East.. Meaning that they're out of the playoffs, and it probably doesn't help that Namestnikov is injured either..:help:

Yeah. From the outside looking in it seems pretty bad down there. I really hate the age limit rule for the AHL, would love to have Drouin and Erne playing down there. Not to mention most of the draft picks we get next season won't be high ones and won't make the team, they could probably help in the AHL.

Lightningz

Sep 26, 2013
Östersund
Yeah. From the outside looking in it seems pretty bad down there. I really hate the age limit rule for the AHL, would love to have Drouin and Erne playing down there. Not to mention most of the draft picks we get next season won't be high ones and won't make the team, they could probably help in the AHL.

We're actually running quite thin on real prospect contenders.. We only have about 4-7 that aren't already in the NHL..Them being, Namestnikov,Drouin,Vasilevski,Erne,Connolly and probably Ikonen and Koekkeok in a few years. And like you said if we keep our current position in the standings, we won't exactly get the highest/best picks..

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
We're actually running quite thin on real prospect contenders.. We only have about 4-7 that aren't already in the NHL..Them being, Namestnikov,Drouin,Vasilevski,Erne,Connolly and probably Ikonen and Koekkeok in a few years. And like you said if we keep our current position in the standings, we won't exactly get the highest/best picks..

Champions aren't built by 1st rounders only

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad