VvUH01M.png

dEnllU8.png

dYRzp46.png

jit9frE.png

Dv7sq52.png

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Ugh, we barley beat them last time which doesn't look good for us.

Looks like Brown is back in.

One can't help but wonder who we've lost by then:

Lovethiscity

Nov 9, 2014
Tampa, FL
should have used the away broadcast for the Callahan/Hartnell fight. They don't try to play it down, and you get to see the Lightning bench's reaction to the replay :D

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
It's really incredible how decimated we are by injuries right now. Our forward lines might as well be another team. I like the lines though, all things considered. Third line is going to be hard for CBJ to deal with.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I can't wait to watch these guys struggle to complete a cross ice pass on the power play. I can't wait even more to see watch Stralman to watch the puck sail by him, not shoot it and make one inaccurate pass after another that bangs off the side wall. To watch Kucherov throw the puck away like it's a grenade instead of shooting.

Fun times.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
As much as I like Strålman, please take him out from our PP!

Need a win big time, after the last game they have to be fired up or..

You know who's a RH shot, to feed Stamkos, and was pretty good on the PP in college?

JS91

May 14, 2014
I just hope CBJ doesn't take any penalties so that we can actually score some goals.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014

An NHL first. They're retiring Matt Carle's sweater while he's still "playing".

Haha, are you saying he wouldn't deserve to be the first TBL player to get his jersey retired?

I do wonder what's going to happen though.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Haha, are you saying he wouldn't deserve to be the first TBL player to get his jersey retired?

I do wonder what's going to happen though.

I'd think it would be some announcement for what they're doing for 2016, given the timing, but they've got a few more home games before 2015 is over.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I'd think it would be some announcement for what they're doing for 2016, given the timing, but they've got a few more home games before 2015 is over.

That sounds about right. Given the fact we just passed Christmas it's probably something team or community related. Could be a charity announcement too in the spirit of the holidays. Or maybe they're finally getting rid of the black "BOLTS" jersey and giving us a blue "BOLTS" jersey again.

I'm convinced it'll be something great but not worth the hype of saying "You gotta be there"

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Do they announce Stamkos being signed?

Anyways, injuries are fun..

That was the first thing that crossed my mind but that would be a hell of a selfish way to do it. Stopping the show for the sake of a contract announcement does NOT sound like something Stamkos would do.

If it's contract related it would be an update that they have agreed on a date to discuss the next time they'll agree on meeting up again.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
That sounds about right. Given the fact we just passed Christmas it's probably something team or community related. Could be a charity announcement too in the spirit of the holidays. Or maybe they're finally getting rid of the black "BOLTS" jersey and giving us a blue "BOLTS" jersey again.

I'm convinced it'll be something great but not worth the hype of saying "You gotta be there"

It'll almost undoubtedly be something not really mattering to the on-ice happenings. At some point we'll get the Vinikville plans unveiling, but I don't see the first intermission as the proper opportunity for that.

Vinik's already done several rounds of arena improvements, so I don't really know what could be worth the hype.

RE-SIGNED STAMKOS? :sarcasm:

I'd expect some type of community investment, or initiative starting in 2016.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad