OvuDEAh.png

kRSJtG9.png

cdw4WLq.png

hef38Ow.png

Ducati Boy

HF Original
Feb 7, 2018
I’ll take the baton…
I admire how they toiled for years at the bottom of the standings until their hard work paid off with success.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: aylib

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
At the risk of waxing pointless optimism, if the Lightning were to actually have a convincing win tonight, I think it could turn things around for them. There's plenty of season left but it's kinda now or never for these guys to put together some kind of streak while the other teams play their games in hand.

I'm gonna lol so hard if their problems on defense just suddenly resolve overnight with Sergachev out

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Can kucherov lead this team to victory and get the other two russians to follow his lead.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
At the risk of waxing pointless optimism, if the Lightning were to actually have a convincing win tonight, I think it could turn things around for them. There's plenty of season left but it's kinda now or never for these guys to put together some kind of streak while the other teams play their games in hand.

I'm gonna lol so hard if their problems on defense just suddenly resolve overnight with Sergachev out

I'm sure De Haan will pick up where he left off :baghead:

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
I’ve been in bed pretty much nonstop since i tested positive for covid yesterday. Gonna try to get out to watch the game tonight. I’d reeeeeaaaaally appreciate it if Jekyll shows up tonight instead of Hyde.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Won’t know until after you get there
Yeah I very reluctantly decided against it at the last possible moment because I realized I don't have to be up at the crack of dawn on Saturday. So I'm gonna catch a stand up act at Side Splitters tomorrow night and catch this one from the couch. This will let me do at least one for free while still doing both

Edit: also may the Gods hear our plea

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I’ve been in bed pretty much nonstop since i tested positive for covid yesterday. Gonna try to get out to watch the game tonight. I’d reeeeeaaaaally appreciate it if Jekyll shows up tonight instead of Hyde.
Depends how you look at it. In Jeannot's case, I want hyde.

Reactions: These Are The Days

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad